St. Petersburg 2021

Fairlynew

In reviewing the current 2021 options, the only cruises that visit St. Petersburg are 12 days or longer.  My husband is self-employed and cannot be away that long.  There are several 2020 itineraries with an overnight stop in St. Petersburg that are 7 nights.  This is a bucket list for me.  Is RC still rolling out 2021 itineraries, or is this a good excuse to press my husband to go ahead and book it for 2020?

Thanks.

I did this itinerary in 2019 as a 7 day cruise out of Stockholm.  I'm not sure if RCI is still rolling out 2021, but a number of other lines do this exact same route. We kept running into ships from NCL, MSC, Cunard, Costa,  Princess etc. If the itinerary is the bucket list and you need it to be shorter try searching around. 

I know- a crazy recommendation on the RC blog! ?

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

In reviewing the current 2021 options, the only cruises that visit St. Petersburg are 12 days or longer.  My husband is self-employed and cannot be away that long.  There are several 2020 itineraries with an overnight stop in St. Petersburg that are 7 nights.  This is a bucket list for me.  Is RC still rolling out 2021 itineraries, or is this a good excuse to press my husband to go ahead and book it for 2020?

Thanks.

See Matt's article here: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/11/13/royal-caribbean-releases-2021-europe-sailings

He says that Adventure OTS will be doing 7 - 11 night itineraries out of Stockholm, Sweden, with overnight in St. Petersburg. Those itineraries are due to be released the week of December 9.

21 minutes ago, berkeleykel said:

The Adventure sailings are listed in the blog as going to St. Petersburg, Russia and I would assume that's the St. Petersburg that the OP wants to go since they called it a bucket list destination!

Oh really?? 

Different strokes...

https://www.doncesar.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsJ2W3fHn5QIVJOeGCh3zFwiREAAYASAAEgJUgPD_BwE

Now that is a bucket list place to go...not a communist country for me.

2 hours ago, berkeleykel said:

The Adventure sailings are listed in the blog as going to St. Petersburg, Russia and I would assume that's the St. Petersburg that the OP wants to go since they called it a bucket list destination!

On my bucket list also ?