When can you book Symphony entertainment?

I am on the January 11 Symphony sailing.  I have been waiting to book onboard shows-trying to be patient.  I was rebooking a beverage package a couple of weekends ago and asked and they said I will be able to book at 60 days out.  Well it’s 60 days until sailing and nothing.  Tired of hitting my refresh button here......is this normal?

I also haven’t “checked in” yet- does this have anything to do with booking shows?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hey Everyone, There is no exact science or date to when the shows show up.. Sometimes they show up 6 months in advance, sometimes 90 days, sometimes 60, sometimes 50.. You just really don't know.. You have to just check everyday but it will eventually come so literally just do a quick check everyday.. 

21 hours ago, MinnesotaCruiser said:

I am on the January 11 Symphony sailing.  I have been waiting to book onboard shows-trying to be patient.  I was rebooking a beverage package a couple of weekends ago and asked and they said I will be able to book at 60 days out.  Well it’s 60 days until sailing and nothing.  Tired of hitting my refresh button here......is this normal?

I also haven’t “checked in” yet- does this have anything to do with booking shows?

Thanks in advance everyone!

I'm on Jan 4th literally debarking the same day you're embarking!

• 2 weeks later...