Unlimited Dining Package

SpeedNoodles

Just now, SpeedNoodles said:

So I know that they assign your first night for you (restaurant/time), and I know you can change it, but where and when do they tell you what they've assigned? Is it by email?

You pick your time when you buy the package.  I'm thinking you won't know which restaurant until you go to make reservations for the week.  I haven't been notified of where I'm eating on Oasis yet but my time it showing on my calendar on the first night as Unlimited Dining Package during the time I picked.  

Just now, AshleyDillo said:

You pick your time when you buy the package.  I'm thinking you won't know which restaurant until you go to make reservations for the week.  I haven't been notified of where I'm eating on Oasis yet but my time it showing on my calendar on the first night as Unlimited Dining Package during the time I picked.  

Wow, ok. I don't recall picking a time when I bought the package, but I have a crappy memory, LOL.  I guess I'll recheck my cruise planner.  Thanks, Ashley!

Wow, ok. I don't recall picking a time when I bought the package, but I have a crappy memory, LOL.  I guess I'll recheck my cruise planner.  Thanks, Ashley!

I'm not planning on keeping my time and when I go to modify it now it only gives me the option of my currently selected 9pm and 5:30pm..I'm pretty sure there were other options originally so who knows how they've programmed it.  I just know I'm going to go first thing when I get onboard and schedule something for certain each night..and then probably end up eating sushi, BBQ or wings every night instead ?

Just now, AshleyDillo said:

I'm not planning on keeping my time and when I go to modify it now it only gives me the option of my currently selected 9pm and 5:30pm..I'm pretty sure there were other options originally so who knows how they've programmed it.  I just know I'm going to go first thing when I get onboard and schedule something for certain each night..and then probably end up eating sushi, BBQ or wings every night instead ?

We're really looking forward to it.  We'll be on Symphony, so tons of choices.  Mr SpeedNoodles calls it "The Eatin' Package".  It'll be our first Oasis Class ship!

We're really looking forward to it.  We'll be on Symphony, so tons of choices.  Mr SpeedNoodles calls it "The Eatin' Package".  It'll be our first Oasis Class ship!

Oh yes!  Tons of options..don't forget you can take advantage on embarkation day and use it wherever ends up being open!

I hate long drawn out meals, so I'm hoping being solo I can pop into somewhere and grab a dish and be in and out within 30 minutes and do that a couple times each time.  Probably a pipe dream..but we shall see.

$175 is the cheapest I'm seeing it for Oasis class 7-days..so nab it at that price and hope for a Black Friday sale!

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Oh yes!  Tons of options..don't forget you can take advantage on embarkation day and use it wherever ends up being open!

I hate long drawn out meals, so I'm hoping being solo I can pop into somewhere and grab a dish and be in and out within 30 minutes and do that a couple times each time.  Probably a pipe dream..but we shall see.

$175 is the cheapest I'm seeing it for Oasis class 7-days..so nab it at that price and hope for a Black Friday sale!

Yeah, I got it a few weeks ago at $175 and grabbed it - it's back up to $215, so I feel like a winner, LOL! Plus this is one of the $18 Unlimited Drink Package sailings that I nabbed.

Definitely go straight to a specialty dining venue as soon as you board (doesn't matter which one).  If you have preferred venues/times for each night that will help speed things along.  Would also recommend taking a copy of the terms & conditions for the UDP with you on your sailing.  There have been a handful of reports from folks who have attempted to visit multiple venues (for apps, entrees, dessert) in a night or order multiple entrees and been refused.  Seems like the experience varies from ship to ship but doesn't hurt to have.  We're doing UDP on Navigator in a couple weeks and like you are excited about the wide variety of options.