Coco Cay and Funky Buddha Brewing

Floski

Despite the water park and all the other additions, we loved our visit there in September.  There are plenty of places to just grab a chair and stare out at the ocean with no noise if that's what you really want.  The food options are also much improved.  I think you'll find it's an amazing time with as much or as little as you want to do!

5 hours ago, Floski said:

I was disappointed when RC announced they were going to turn beautiful Coco Cay into a huge theme park

With respect, Royal never announced that.  

Some people interpreted the announcement to be that but that isn’t what they announced nor is it what they delivered.  

Time and again the guests I encounter who are long time Royal guests love the updates beyond the water park that occupies little space relatively. 

They really knocked it out the park.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:35 PM, twangster said:

With respect, Royal never announced that.  

Some people interpreted the announcement to be that but that isn’t what they announced nor is it what they delivered.  

Time and again the guests I encounter who are long time Royal guests love the updates beyond the water park that occupies little space relatively. 

They really knocked it out the park.

Oh, no dispute there.  I've heard nothing but absolute raves about PD@CC.  

I can't wait to check it out.  Perhaps "theme park" was a tad heavy.

• 2 weeks later...