Karaoke Question

Neenals

We were on Freedom last year and watched karaoke every night as a family.  Our kids loved it and are looking forward to it on our next cruise.  We will be going on Harmony next summer and looking at recent cruise compasses, it says Karaoke 18+ most nights.  Our daughter will be 16 and is very shy.  She won't sing, she just wants to sit and watch with us.  She isn't interested in the teen club and would rather hang with her ultra cool parents yet.  (ha ha)  Will it be frowned on if she just joins us to watch?  Is the age listed just to deter the kids and teens from hogging the mic or is there really adult content?  

Hi @Neenals!! We are on Harmony right meow! I have seen BOTH adult and family karaoke being offered. Whether or not they would kick her out if she were to sing... I would venture to guess it would depend on how old she looked ? Other than that, the competition includes the caveat that one needs to bring their seapass (not sure if that has anything to do with age). If we get a chance, I’ll see if we can stop by and ask ?

AFD1A390-D70B-4BEB-837D-FAC582EE91C7.png

9510D4DF-508C-41F5-BFFC-52D8BECF8E88.png

E0902120-3B71-4CFC-B7E2-1C616973F34F.png