2021 Europe Itineraries

DMLM

19 hours ago, MelKaps said:

Is there an example of them doing this in 2020? I don't see anything.

We did this cruise out of Rome in 2015.  We started with 3 days in Rome and then boarded the Allure.  About 1/3 of the passengers boarded in Rome the other 2/3 boarded in Barcelona.  The only issue we had was that Royal did not offer any tours in Barcelona for those of us who boarded in Rome.  Barcelona was the primary port and Rome was the secondary port.  We really loved Rome and would recommend boarding there.  Barcelona is easy to navigate on foot down the main thoroughfare from the water.  It is really a pedestrian friendly port.

On 11/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, MelKaps said:

Sadly, I don't see any Greece cruises leaving from Rome. Are they just not posted yet? ?

The new Odyssey of the Seas will most likely be the ship sailing out of Rome to the Greek Isles ...I'm looking for the same cruise as you I think! I'm guessing the dates are going to be phase 2 and released the second week of December. 

I'm looking for the release of the Artic Circle cruise for 2021. In 2020 it leaves out of Copenhagen. I don't see any Copenhagen releases yet so I am guessing this is still due to be released . In 2020 there was just one sailing so I am keeping my fingers crossed there is one for 2021 yet to be released. Anyone else waiting? Thoughts? According to Matts blog today it looks like the Northern Europe Itineraries still to be released is on Adventure which is promising. Wanted to compare to a few itineraries released today and decide which I liked more so it is a little of a bummer putting it off because if I decide on one of the itineraries released today, I will have needlessly waited.  Since we aren't reserving any large suites, I think a number of nice junior suites will still be available!!

Great...We were waiting for this. Just booked the Rhapsody for a 7-nighter to the Greek Islands. Going to the Allure in Fall 2020, will be interesting to see her after the revamp. Was on the Allure back in 2011.

But we also love the Rhapsody. One of the smallest in the fleet. But she has her own charm, that's we why chose to sail on her in 2021 (and also did a cruise with her this year).