Happy Veterans Day

SteveinSC

Just saw Matts post about how to to get the Military discount, and I felt inspired to post here. To all of the VETERANS on these boards, THANK YOU for your service, and your sacrifice. I hope your Veterans Day is full of boat drinks, either while on board, or planning your next cruise. CHEERS!

day veterans GIF  

If you use a TA they will just submit it when you book, but if I recall, just like the other discounts it is not a compilation...i.e. if you are over 55 and from a certain state and a vet., you get all 3. For my hubby when he was under 55 they used the military, I believe all he did was take a photo of both sides and emailed the photo to the TA.  We have used the same TA, so that is what I recall from the 1st time we sailed with RCL several yrs ago.

I am with everyone else.  I want to not only say thank you to all that served and defended this amazing country.  But, as a spouse I want to say thank you to the spouses and the children that supported their loved ones in the military.