Europe 2021 Deployments

bigpete

With Odyssey taking over Rome as a departure port,  I wonder where they will deploy the Explorer. Will she take her old spot at  as the #2 ship out of Southampton  with Anthem being # 1. That is assuming Indy remains in the Caribbean for a second summer. With Jewel replacing Brilliance in Amsterdam, where will Brilliance be deployed. Copenhagen or maybe year round Caribbean? Tampa year round maybe? Replacing Majesty in NOLA maybe?  Let the guessing games begin!!!!     

On 11/12/2019 at 1:28 PM, FManke said:

Out now

Yeah, unfortunately not what I was hoping for yet ...I'm hoping for the 9 night or 10 night Greek Isles cruise out of Rome. I know Explorer is doing that for next summer/fall 2020, wishing for a repeat for '21. 

Looking at new 2021 European Cruises and when I do a mock booking for the Anthem Cruises the price of the refundable deposit adds back in the BOGO 60% amount as the increased price of cruise for a refundable deposit. Is this new? In the past the price increase would be close to the amount of deposit. In the instances I ran the increase in total price was @ $3100 and @$4000. Seems this is the new way of  effectively getting rid of refundable deposits.

2 hours ago, Kathleen said:

Looking at new 2021 European Cruises and when I do a mock booking for the Anthem Cruises the price of the refundable deposit adds back in the BOGO 60% amount as the increased price of cruise for a refundable deposit. Is this new? In the past the price increase would be close to the amount of deposit. In the instances I ran the increase in total price was @ $3100 and @$4000. Seems this is the new way of  effectively getting rid of refundable deposits.

Does the fine print on the BOGO60 offer state it is only for non-refundable deposits?  

I have found the refundable price increases to be all over the place.  Once when pricing for a solo the refundable deposit was more than the cruise price!

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Does the fine print on the BOGO60 offer state it is only for non-refundable deposits?  

I have found the refundable price increases to be all over the place.  Once when pricing for a solo the refundable deposit was more than the cruise price!

My goodness, that will really discourage it if it’s more than price of cruise!!!???. Thanks. Didn’t look at fine print. That makes sense.

15 hours ago, Shanenz84 said:

Its looking like Explorer is not returning to Europe in 2021 then? 

Odyssey is going to be sailing the Eastern Mediterranean out of Rome beginning in 2021, so Explorer is probably going elsewhere after next year. Europe Phase 2 deployments will be out the 2nd week of December.