Thrill Waterpark Cabana cancelled by RC

JRH1234

Wondering if anyone else has had their Thrill Waterpark cabana reservation cancelled? We booked a March 2020 cruise for our family of four several months ago and also booked a Thrill waterpark Cabana. Hoped it would give the family a nice home base and mom and dad a place to relax while the kids (ages 11 and 12) enjoyed the water slides and wave pool.  I just received an email from Royal Caribbean that they were canceling my reservation? At the time I booked the cabana waterpark passes were $52, now the price has increased.  We are disappointed at the loss of the space too.  Anyone else had their cabana reservation cancelled?? Is this normal for RC? It is our first time cruising on RC, hoping this isn't a sign of what their customer service is.

9 hours ago, JRH1234 said:

Wondering if anyone else has had their Thrill Waterpark cabana reservation cancelled? We booked a March 2020 cruise for our family of four several months ago and also booked a Thrill waterpark Cabana. Hoped it would give the family a nice home base and mom and dad a place to relax while the kids (ages 11 and 12) enjoyed the water slides and wave pool.  I just received an email from Royal Caribbean that they were canceling my reservation? At the time I booked the cabana waterpark passes were $52, now the price has increased.  We are disappointed at the loss of the space too.  Anyone else had their cabana reservation cancelled?? Is this normal for RC? It is our first time cruising on RC, hoping this isn't a sign of what their customer service is.

Have you attempted to contact them and ask why? It could be a glitch.