The Key and Priority Tendering

GlassSlipper

I had the key for the Vision of the Seas this past fall.  I had the Key and you just go down the stairs to the level where the tenders are loading and you just show your card and they will point you in the right direction.

People that were on the ship that were not in a rush to be on the first few tenders had no trouble getting off.  Because both these ships are small there was no advantage to having the Key for tendering.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, GlassSlipper said:

We are looking to go on a Greek Isles Cruise in the Rhapsody next year out of Venice.   I know that several of the ports we will visit will be tender ports.  Does anyone have any experience with the Key and priority rendering?   

Did not had the key while taking this cruise , did not had any issue , the only port which can be problematic is Sentorini , for that port  we took a shore excursion which was much cheaper than the key. So if you consider the Keys for tendering , its not worse it , if you are going anyway also to buy internet package it might make sense.

51 minutes ago, GlassSlipper said:

Thanks, that makes me feel a bit better.  We will probably get the internet as well-so maybe worth it-but it is good to know the tendering was not something to worry about. 

Just an add on about priority tendering. The priority portion, as mentioned on other threads, only has to do with leaving the ship. Everybody returning by tender are the same and even with The Key, you'll have to wait, like everyone else.