Will it be ‘Harmonious’? - Harmony of the Seas... live blog?

S0nny

Well... today is the day! We were prepared in the usual fashion of pre-cruise excitement. For us, that means I obsess over the minutia, while typically missing the bigger picture of intentionally needing to relax ?? Our nails freshly manicured, our tans freshly sprayed, and our nose hairs freshly waxed, I was starting to feel better prepared! (Too TMI with the nose hairs? ... I’ll rein in the descriptors... But man... getting old sucks sometimes). 

We are sailing out of Orlando today on Harmony of the Seas. Of COURSE I’m up at 5am eagerly anticipating embarkation on one of our favorite ways to vacation. 

I’ll try to keep this as ‘live’ as possible! (Hence the Ron Burgundy question mark at the end of the title). I just wanted to post some tidbits that we are learning along the way. We are doing a lot of firsts on this cruise! This is our first junior suite, our first time purchasing The Key, our first time booking UDP, first cruise ship escape room, first time maybe eating in CK, first sailing out of Port Canaveral, and first time in Harmony OTS. We originally booked a New Zealand cruise during our Cuban cruise on Empress last year. We saved and saved, but ended up canceling around June due to scheduling conflicts. This cruise was a spur of the moment purchase in our desperation to take a reprieve from work... so we just said “the heck with it” and went all in with the bells and whistles (well... all the bells and whistles as far as we can afford...I’m the cheap one in the marriage by the way). 

Thanks for joining!

ron burgundy battle GIF

First day travel—

We booked a room on Cocoa Beach in the Courtyard by Marriott. Arriving a day earlier, I had the preference of staying in Orlando (more bang for your buck IMO)... but the Colombian side of my husband was wanting to stay closer to the port... and I’ve learned just to not argue with that side (sorta like disagreeing with Pablo Escobar...). 

No problems with our flight. I usually make fun of my little Colombian when he books travel because he loves to book our flights with a few hours layover so we can relax in the lounge and eat/drink... the analytical and practical side of me just wants to get to where I’m going ? If we have a layover it’s nice to use a lounge, but I won’t go out of my way to add time onto a travel day. With me booking, I gave us about a 50 minute layover (which in hindsight ALSO wasn’t the best). But we were still able to pop into the Delta lounge and grab some drinks and a hot meal. 

monsters eat GIF

Arrived in Orlando airport and dang... I always forget how big and weird this airport is! We made our way to grab our bags and hopped into the USO for a bottle of water and to see if they had any recommendations for shuttles to Cocoa Beach. (My plan was just to book the Uber, but no harm in asking) For our vets out there... if you need a moment to relax at MCO... I DEFINITELY recommend stopping by! This is probably one of the nicest USO’s I have ever been in. 

All of the shuttles they recommended (Go Port was one) had already had their last shuttle out. (We arrived MCO at 7pm). Back to square one booking an Uber... but at least we were able to get some waters/soda/snacks for the road!

Here’s my first tidbit: don’t let the Uber driver convince you to cancel your ride. Booked the Uber, we were waiting outside the rideshare pickup area, and we get a message from the driver. He messaged that he was “unable” to pickup at the airport due to “not having a permit”, and we would need to cancel the ride. (He most likely just saw the distance and didn’t want to make the long drive). Knowing we would likely get hit with a charge if we did, and confirming with the airport security the no permit was necessary, I knew the guy was either just scamming, or at a minimum being dishonest. We simply told him he didn’t need the permit, and if he didn’t want to perform the ride, he needed to cancel. He eventually did. We got another one shortly after (within about 10 minutes). 

The ride to Cocoa Beach wasn’t bad. We were both tired after a long day of traveling. The hotel is ok, but not worth the price tag IMO. (We had an AMEX travel credit of $200 which is the only reason I agreed to the $300 price tag of staying here vs. Orlando). Ultimately we thought my gut was right, hotel room is a little dingy. But they did have a beautiful pool area, the bar had good food, and I even caught a glimpse of a fire pit where people were enjoying drinks and community. 

If you have the time to just shuttle to the port the next morning, and cost is a factor, I would say just stay in Orlando. There were plenty of nice hotels right next to the Airport that were really affordable. 

That’s it for day 1 travel day! I’ll let y’all know how embarkation day was when it’s over!

DF10EBA0-C7F6-45F2-828C-D143F5DA753F.jpeg

981AC404-5C78-4EF6-B057-583036C2F8B0.jpeg

F2C0700B-011D-40AB-8848-994D598C6AAA.jpeg

353128BB-0125-42D3-9BCE-A2D966F131C5.jpeg

41C0BBB9-3AD4-4236-9F45-5F6F31EA787E.jpeg

Embarkation Day 1

EMBARKATION PROCESS

We’re told to arrive at 130pm, we showed up at about 10:15. I took a picture and set a timer when we walked through the port terminal doors. From door to door it was LESS THAN 20 minutes. 

It might have been even sooo we if we didn’t let one of the staff convince us we didn’t belong I. The suite class line. 

Drink Count with UBP

THE KEY

lunch was meh. Filet mignon Steak dry. Burger ok

Had dedicated check in during embarkation but only once past security. 

As of today, seems like moot point to book if you booked a suite or above. The Chops Key lunch served in the MDR was a miss for both my Colombian and me. Maybe not a bad idea if you wanted to try Chops. But those with the UDP... I personally think you’re better off just eating at Chops with their full menu

One major plus was the fact you could leave your carry-on at the MDR entrance, and they would deliver it do your door/room!’

UDP RESERVATIONS

CK Reservation went smoothly. Maître d’ promised to be at dining room waiting for us to let us in. We booked both formal nights even though only Junior Suite. 

Other reservations went really smoothly, plenty available, double booked just in case. Easy to cancel

RCI APP

Difficulty with app adding reservations for dinner and activities. Some reservations were wrong. Made it difficult to get an idea of what we were doing and when

Seemed almost more challenging to schedule and book through there since there were app bugs

If your plans don’t revolve around frantically trying to finish your scuba course that you weren’t able to finish before sailing... it seems like it would be pretty easy to make plans. 

PADI OPEN WATER DIVER CERTIFICATION

This literally consumed our whole day. Not because of the staff, but because we decided to book it relatively last minute and didn’t have a chance to complete ALL of the eLearning modules. 

Spent hours rushing trying to finish. In the end, they checked to see if we completed the training, but didn’t seem too bothered when they initially though we hadn’t. Just seemed like the general guidance was: just make sure you finish ASAP. 

I will make a separate post about this and link it here later. 

ENTERTAINMENT

Grease was good. Enjoyed the show. I’d say a solid 8/10 for what it was.

FE28EC9F-ED56-4A52-B181-2B0BA6CA61D9.png

37C66AA8-A12B-42CE-8916-E3E2D4CCCF98.jpeg

6BC3B165-524D-4871-BA61-E6A2284AD419.png

71F1090C-2C5E-4FDC-9FFD-ABC51D7C54CE.jpeg

03ADBB8D-F701-4461-BF3E-CE38A4CECACE.jpeg

273B5EB4-F974-454A-ABA6-2031EB8CE370.jpeg

E5465F19-9956-4C69-B2B2-B63AEF508527.jpeg

9E939E10-BD46-416F-B193-2B462AA3AB41.png

Thanks for the pic of the activity schedule!

Nice to see that the Ultimate Abyss is included (we were on Allure so naturally not an option)! I wish they would add the water slides too!

Wow, I wonder if the quality will suffer now that the Chops embarkation lunch was moved to the MDR... we had ours in Chops back in May before the switch to the MDR and it was awesome for the four of us!

Filet was amazing... tender and delicious!

E4563027-F35B-44E2-ACC3-9009E98E74B5.thumb.jpeg.4cc6871d8a81123f9fc507a9b47c6951.jpeg

50 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

I wonder if the quality will suffer now that the Chops embarkation lunch was moved to the MDR

It wasn’t the same Chops experience ?. It might have been the same cut of meat... but it was honestly a little dry. Same could be said for the burger. 
I’m not sure how the cooking goes behind the scene (I tore my ACL on our last cruise and was on crutches... so the Galley Brunch we booked was a no-go ??), but I would imagine it’s not the same group of people cooking it, and perhaps that explains the slight change in quality. 

DAY 2: Perfect day at Cocoa Cay

DRINK COUNT

Specialty Coffee

Frozen mojito

Bahama Mama x4

Shot of rum

3 glasses of champagne with dinner

Disarono on the rocks 

1 terrible drink from the mechanical bar (it must have ran out of limes and couldn’t muddle ??)

12 drinks total

THRILL PARK

got off ship about 0900, waited about 15 minutes to ride Devil’s Peak

No big wait on any other of the rides in the tower

Headed over to Slingshot and waited about 15 minutes

The rest of the slides wasn’t much of a wait. 

Great day! Nearly “perfect”

UNLIMITED DINING PLAN

this is the only not so perfect thing about Cocoa Cay. So apparently Captain Jacks on Cocoa Cay IS NOT included with the UDP! I ordered some chicken wings for the brusband thinking it would certainly be covered and well within the food credit... but alas no ? Seems a little weird to have a charge for something like that. 

Also, surprisingly Wonderland was rather a miss for us. They waiter recommended we let them pick some of the favorites for appetizers and we pick the mains. We really liked only 3 of the 7 appetizers served. They weren’t bad, just not delicious. Perhaps if we had just chosen which ones we would have preferred based on tastes, this would have been a better experience. The brusband got the pork belly and I the beef short rib. Both were good. 

The view and the experience in the venue was worth it since I don’t think there is another view like that on the ship. But the food was hit or miss for us. Perhaps if you’re bringing young’s ones who are picky eaters, this may not be worth your money if they don’t like it. 

The other thing with dinner, they came out to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to my Colombian, and forgot his name ?? And not in a casual... mumble mumble something close kinda way... but as in they still tried to sing it with no clue. (They literally may have said the words mumble mumble... I’m still not sure) Lol It was no big deal... but the waiter seemed so embarrassed for clearly not knowing his name (in spite of just confirming with us both right before), that he FORGOT to pour whatever hot sauce goes on top of the chocolate dome ? By the time we got his attention, the sauce had cooled. He still tried pouring it, and what came next was a sad awkward moment coupled with fear and false hope. He poured ALL of the contents over the dessert and when nothing really happened... he pleaded with it. Then he tried covering up for the poor performance by saying.., I’m sure any minute now it will start melting. We were left with a half melted, Frankenstein of a dessert ?? No big deal; it was still rather delicious.

Also forgot to mention, they held a Veteran’s Day event on board in the Promenade. They sang the national anthem, and had one of the casts from Grease sing ‘Hallelujah’ with lyrics changed to honor our servicemen and women. The moment of silence was deafening. Both my husband and I are veterans, and found it to be very touching and moving. (Also on board was a 92 yo WWII vet!). Thanks to RCI for taking the time to honor our vets!

898C16EA-3674-4F21-80BC-07D620373F81.jpeg

6FE6AA45-0709-45F7-A969-152DD028053F.jpeg

3 hours ago, S0nny said:

The other thing with dinner, they came out to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to my Colombian, and forgot his name ?? And not in a casual... mumble mumble something close kinda way... but as in they still tried to sing it with no clue. (They literally may have said the words mumble mumble... I’m still not sure) Lol It was no big deal... but waiter seemed so embarrassed for clearly not knowing his name (in spite of just confirming with us both right before), that he FORGOT to pour whatever hot sauce goes on top of the chocolate dome ? By the time we got his attention, the sauce had cooled. He still tried pouring it, and what came next was a sad awkward moment coupled with fear and false hope. He poured ALL of the contents over the dessert and when nothing really happened... he pleaded with it. Then he tried covering up for the poor performance by saying.., I’m sure any minute now it will start melting. We were left with a half melted, Frankenstein of a dessert ?? No big deal; it was still rather delicious.

Can I just say, this is the funniest thing that I have read in a while!  I read this twice and still laughing about it!

5 hours ago, S0nny said:

Also forgot to mention, they held a Veteran’s Day event on board in the Promenade. They sang the national anthem, and had one of the casts from Grease sing ‘Hallelujah’ with lyrics changed to honor our servicemen and women. The moment of silence was deafening. Both my husband and I are veterans, and found it to be very touching and moving. (Also on board was a 92 yo WWII vet!). Thanks to RCI for taking the time to honor our vets!

Thank you both for your service. ?

10 hours ago, S0nny said:

DAY 2: Perfect day at Cocoa Cay

DRINK COUNT

Specialty Coffee

Frozen mojito

Bahama Mama x4

Shot of rum

3 glasses of champagne with dinner

Disarono on the rocks 

1 terrible drink from the mechanical bar (it must have ran out of limes and couldn’t muddle ??)

12 drinks total

Holy Hell- you go Boy!  I get drunk on a bud light ?

10 hours ago, S0nny said:

Thank you both for your service and kudos to Royal for honoring all veterans!

Well folks... what can I say... what. a. day. 

We started off this morning with our PADI dive class which ended about an hour and a half short due to one our our classmates throwing up in the pool ? ? . Class ran from 06:30am-10:30am. (They had to clean out the whole pool!). You can read more about the PADI certification process over here https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/16546-all-about-our-padi-certification-on-board-harmony-ots/

DRINK COUNT

x5 frozen mojitos, x1 fresh squeezed juice, x2 shots of Bacardi (to spice up our frozen mojitos ?) = 9 total

DINNER AT CK

This was the first formal night and we actually had made reservations for 5:45pm. Due to the pool vomit, we had to reschedule part of the class in the pm. This meant we had to push CK dinner plans later till 8pm. I was super nervous they would be overbooked, but they were accommodating. And in the end they were practically empty. Dinner was really delicious! Personally though... if you pay for the UDP... I don’t know if I would pass up a meal in one of the specialty restaurants to eat in CK. 
While on the topic of food, we made a stop by the concierge desk and inquired about having to pay for food at Captain Jacks on Perfect Day Cocoa Cay. I couldn’t get over how cheap it is to charge someone $10 for wings, when the person has already paid $179-$200 for “unlimited” specialty food. ??‍♂️ They were really insistent it would not be covered.  Be forewarned. Anybody think I can call customer service and have it comped or is it not worth the effort???

PADI open water portion starts tomorrow in Costa Maya. I’ll let y’all know how it’s going!

0860AB72-9425-4249-A1C7-C962B79F6C0B.jpeg

EB09B2EA-C24C-4BFB-8B17-74EBA93A62D4.jpeg

2B873636-D6E5-47C8-906C-BCE51A34692F.jpeg

79931325-4721-42B7-9096-7765A900E9D2.jpeg

2DD49E2A-5EE2-4BD6-AA4F-2F3A5BD4C1E9.jpeg

5107913B-797E-466E-8193-AD13B4928A66.jpeg

DAY 4: Costa Maya

This day started off as our first open water dive day! This was our first day of the cruise we got the morning to ourselves and got to sleep in a bit. This was due to our 09:30am arrival into the port which meant we didn’t have to get off the ship until 10:30am! It really made no difference seeing how I’m a morning person ?? but the brusband (who can sleep in until 2pm if I let him) was perfectly happy! We ordered the free room service (remember... I’m the cheap one ?) which was just coffee, bagels, cream cheese, oatmeal, and juice. I think it’s a little ridiculous that plain scrambled egged necessitates a charge of $7.95, but it is what it is. 

With breakfast eaten on the balcony we relaxed until we had to pick up our gear from the dive shop. 

Open Water Dives 1 and 2  
With our dive gear in hand, we followed our dive instructors (Kelly and Francois) to the theater to exit the ship at about 10:30am. We were the first group permitted to leave which made it nice to not struggle with the crowds while carrying gear. Once in port, we were sorted into these little lines categorized by excursion and we waited for our excursion rep (“Dive Costa Maya” I believe). There was a little waiting, nothing longer than usual. We met up with the dive company who shuttled us over to another part of Costa Maya. The facilities were a little run down, but nothing terrible. They had all of our weight belts ready for use, and carried all of our bags (which was certainly nice) on/off the taxi and boat. The tanks were in okay condition from what the dive instructors said (but certainly weren’t like the nice once we used on board!) The dive went off really well for the brusband and I. There were big patches of sand which were perfect for our first and second open water dive. But there were also still some coral and sea life. Got to see a sting ray (who quickly swam off when we descended), some gangs and a bunch of other fish I don’t know the names of. 
We ascended at the end of our first dive after practicing our skills, and this is when we lost one of our dive students. She got pretty ill (and started throwing up) right as we all got to the top. Getting in the boat didn’t make things any easier. She decided to stay on the boat forgoing her second dive. The rest of us changed our gear over and got back in to complete our second dive. This one went a lot smoother than the first! We got to tour more of the coral and it was really a blast! 
We completed dive 2 (with the young student looking more seas sick than when we left her... it really probably would have been better to get back in the water). We made our way back to land via the boat, washed off our gear and headed back to the port.

Port Costa Maya   
This actually wasn’t a bad port, but according to the dive instructors, it’s relatively a new one for RCI. Not sure if they meant for the whole fleet or just for the larger ships. We ate some tacos and burritos right there in the port and drank a few decompression cervezas. Most of the locals working the port seemed to understand English well enough to order food etc. (but I have my own personal interpreter sooo that was nice.) The facilities right there at the port were minimal, just a few basic shops and food places. Prices seemed normal, and the food was good. Not much to do in port so we jumped back on the ship.

Aqua Show: The Fine Line   
This show was amazing! We watched another show on Oasis in 2015 which was good, but this felt like a story with a good production! Definitely give the show 10/10! Music worked really well, the performance acts were awesomely suited for the show, and the production value of all the staging/pool equipment was really awesome! 
Some pointers... DON’T SIT IN THE FIRST 5 ROWS! It was kinda like sitting in the splash zone at SeaWorld ??   We are first time Suite cruisers so we knew there should be seeding for us, but when we got there and showed the guy our sea pass cards, he frowned and said, “oh, you don’t have reservations” then pointed to the REALLY long line next to us. I politely indicated we were suite guests and thought they had sections saved for us (which I could see the sign for in the sitting area), he indicated no. I noticed the guy right next to him holding a Key for The Key passengers, so I told him we were also part of The Key. He then ushered us to the guy next to him (who recognized us from our Grease outfits the day prior) and he took one look at our sea pass cards and brought us strait to the “Pinnacle, Diamond, Suite” section. When I asked why we were initially denied, he simply stated the guy was new and didn’t know any better. (That seems like a training deficit IMO... it happens... but if that was the only night we were able to see the show... and were turned away... that could have been a very bad experience.) Overall, great show that we really enjoyed!

Specialty Dining with UDP   
We got out of the aqua show at about 8:20pm, which was us just enough time to catch dinner before they closed at 9:00pm. We ate at Jamie’s which was good. We were both full from accidentally eating too late in port so we just had the smaller portions. But both were good. We enjoyed the ambiance of Central Park with the music. 

UBP Count 
Champagne x2, frozen mojitos x3, Chardonnay x2, specialty coffee x1

= 8 drinks

The Key  
We both felt it was obviously useless since we booked a RCI shore excursion with the dive... so we got off whenever the group got off.

CFD08730-FF24-46A6-9157-A05B889B8481.jpeg

67EA30B3-42FD-41AF-8F45-75BEB8D27B55.jpeg

D6CCC77C-BDA7-4B37-B4F1-C5F69AC26FFD.jpeg

DAY 5: ROATÁN HONDURAS

Dive 3 and 4
Another dive day, and another early morning ? We had to be at the dive shop at 06:15am to gear up and be at the theater by 07:00am. We were again the first group off and into the port to start our adventure! The dive group “Anthony’s Key Resort” picked us up in two big vans (there were more students for advanced open water) and some were just diving with the resort. We unloaded our own bags as a team and put them on the boat for prep. The weights needed to be attached to our belts, and it was a short hop over to overheat reef via boat! This dive was AMAZING! Tons of coral! Tons of fish. Beautiful water. We went topside then changed tanks and location after a short surface interval that included a chance to buy trinkets! We went to a different dive spot that included a sunken ship! We got to see some huge grouper, a lion fish, a sea turtle (that I didn’t see ?). It was an amazing last dive. 

Roatán Port   
The port was SMALL and had very little in terms of amenities. We made the mistake in Costa Maya by eating food (so close before dinner), so we skipped out on that here and just made our way back to the ship! The island was beautiful and definitely was a place we would go back to for diving!

Dining   
We decided to eat at 150 Central and had an AMAZING meal. By far this has been our favorite all cruise! The service and meal was perfect! (And they had an amazing Grey Goose martini that was just ridiculously delicious!)

Ship   
We honestly didn’t do much else after dinner ? We were soooo tired from all the scuba, we just went back to the room after a drink in Central Park listening to music. We also had an early day in Cozumel the next day so we decided to call it early!

UBP   
Rather slow night for us! I didn’t even take count. We had just a few drinks with dinner and a few after

No new trinkets or amenities from “They Key”

D9C68B52-D276-47F3-8957-7F9D4F4F041E.jpeg

632E8F7D-287F-4633-9A9C-57AA3B390A93.jpeg

BDC251BA-1B15-40F0-96EE-D8571CDD174C.jpeg

3BF364A8-7942-449B-B4A9-DDF65DD55804.jpeg

DAY 6: COZUMEL 

And yet another early morning ?? We weren’t feeling very vacationy when we woke up. We showed up the the theater by 8:00am and met with our excursion group. We were that last group off and made our way to the ferry. This ferry ride was better than the last one to Cozumel (which consisted of almost every single person on the ferry throwing up... all ... over... ??? It was like the Exorcist... except everyone was possessed and hurling pea soup all over... I have a tough stomach being a nurse, but I’m a terrible sympathy puker! I lucked out and made it off both that ferry and this one just fine!

We made it to the mainland where our excursion group met us to drive us to the Cenote. (We did the Mystical Chaaktun Cenotes and Mayan Spiritual Cleanse. 

Cenotes and spiritual cleanse

We arrived at the site and immediately the excursion site staff were not nearly as friendly. They were short and rather rude... but who knows... it was like 9 in the morning. (I’m used to working with non-morning people hahaha) We brought our own snorkel and mask, but checked out a flashlight and water shoes from them. The rental locker was the only thing not included and it was $3 to rent (but big enough to fit two medium sized and packed backpacks).  We made our way down to the Cenote and it really was beautiful and magical. I have never seen a cave like that (and certainly have not swam in them in the dark!) We got to cleanse our faces with calcium bicarbonate sediment in the cave, and it was really cool! The guide had us turn off all the lights and just float there with our masks on. (He then screamed and scarred the poop out of everyone there!) Which is a bad thing since that’s still people’s drinking water... When we got to the end of the cave and they were taking us out, I realized I had dropped the very expensive flashlight they warned us NOT to loose ?? At least I know I must have dropped it when he screamed and scarred us. So good thing was... I knew where it should be located... bad thing... it was BACK in the pitch black and I no longer had my flashlight! The brusband and I tried calling to the group to wait, but they had already gone too far ahead (we stopped to search all our gear). So I just to Hell with it and swam back. Luckily I still had my phone on me so I used the light on that to find the flashlight! (It was still kinda creepy but kinda cool to be there by myself). We caught up with the group and made our way back up to dry land. 
They then performed a Mayan spiritual cleanse which was really cool!  We stood around a fire and learned about the Mayans and this process. Then they put us in this thing that looked like a giant tandoori pizza oven, and turned it into a steam room. (It never really felt overly religious or anything if that is a concern for people) It did feel rather spiritual and grounding. 
Now that we were cleansed, we were permitted to head into the next cenote. This one was much smaller, but I thought it was cooler because it was deeper, and it had BATS flying around in it!!  (I love bats... ?) They were super chill and didn’t bother us at all (even though they scarred a few people when they started flying around ??). 
With the cenotes completed, we turned back in our gear and ate the lunch provided (chicken , beef and vegetarian  Fajitas). The food was enjoyed by everyone in my group and we headed up to exit. They did an impromptu tequila tasting/lesson which was nice... but it was really just a sales pitch. I didn’t mind because... you know.. free tequila! We jumped back on the bus and made it back to the shopping scented just inside the ferry port. Did a little shopping and caught the ferry back. (We were nervous because the all aboard time was 4:30 and the ferry didn’t leave until 3:50... but it all turned out fine. I didn’t think they would leave 3 ferry boats of passengers behind ?) Once boarded, we showered, changed and got ready for dinner. Overall we were both happy about the excursion even if it was a little long. We enjoyed the cenotes and it didn’t feel as crowded as the other group headed to the mystical river excursion. 

Dining   
We decided to eat at Chops. We had a great meal! The steaks were cooked perfectly even if the sides were a little lackluster in my opinion. 

UBP Count 

X2 frozen mojitos, x3 glasses of wine

No Key amenities

14CCDAC3-4C6E-4DFF-9C63-65A0266F4546.jpeg

ABEC5B7B-C22D-4ABE-986D-D892E2ACF398.jpeg

0D85DA84-6C75-4FC8-B98E-6286F5FF6362.jpeg

CF575AF3-FF4E-4E77-8404-3BE179D55D9F.jpeg

260EA41C-C909-441A-9A39-F2F68C6D18DB.jpeg

C1BB6BC3-D29C-40F3-9D07-533E855F464A.jpeg

6256436E-7D8A-44D3-8F7E-F69C46785F4D.jpeg

D1EBF953-3CD1-4B98-B812-14E42ABFD16C.jpeg