Lurkers Unite!

S.Marie

11 hours ago, Pookie said:

spying homer simpson GIFI have been forcing myself to not lurk...in lurking at the number of views vs the number of replies, lurkers seem to be the majority...?

true truth GIF

9 hours ago, trashman said:

The topic line spoke to me!  Let's keep this going!

Yes @trashman! We need to keep our conversation flowing! When, where, and on what ship is your next cruise?

We are over 1,280 views! 
excited fuck yeah GIF

Ok fellow Lurkers, let’s keep this conversation going. For those that are comfortable with sharing (I know, I know... it’s hard to share when you are devoted to lurking), drop the name of the next ship you will be on and the countdown to your departure.

I will start:

For 2019, doing the Holiday Cruise on Mariner - 40 days!

For 2020, doing a Summer Cruise on the Independence - 250 days

7B4A241D-643A-42C2-AAC2-D70382FFA17F.jpeg

B463A95D-27C1-4E14-AF8C-D79836D37143.jpeg

I love this thread! I was a lurker until I had a question I couldn't already find an answer to and never looked back. 

I am at
31 days til HAL (oops) to the Mexican Riviera
172 days till my first OA class, lovely amped Oasis and a whopping
439 days till Navigator with a double dip to Coco Cay where I will be going slide crazy! 

Having those two future RC cruises pleases me because I am finally back on watch-it-like-a-hawk cruise planner duty, HAL's Already Booked interface is trash! 

Hoping for Black Friday sales to book some drink packagessss!!! WOOooo

200.gif

3 hours ago, DDaley said:

I love this thread! I was a lurker until I had a question I couldn't already find an answer to and never looked back. 

I am at
31 days til HAL (oops) to the Mexican Riviera
172 days till my first OA class, lovely amped Oasis and a whopping
439 days till Navigator with a double dip to Coco Cay where I will be going slide crazy! 

Having those two future RC cruises pleases me because I am finally back on watch-it-like-a-hawk cruise planner duty, HAL's Already Booked interface is trash! 

Hoping for Black Friday sales to book some drink packagessss!!! WOOooo

200.gif

Yassssss! ryan newman yes GIF by Alexander IRL

Voyager of the seas .....8 night Queensland cruise...12th to the 20th of December...............26 days to go                                                                                                                                          Serenade of the seas ...........5 night Tasmania.............Dec 2020...........392 days to golur1.gif.270d00465ec1e907b818e4f29f6cdd10.gif

22 hours ago, Ogilthorpe said:

Oasis 115 days 

Oasis 122 days  ... first B2B!

Allure  332 days

Anthem 450 days

This is my 5th post ... do I lose my lurker status?

This thread is specifically for the comfort of the lurker! Feel free to share/comment as much as you like (or don’t) ???

power rangers idk GIF