Lurkers Unite!

S.Marie

Hi everyone! I pride myself on being very social when I meet people in person, but online, I’m a certified lurker ?. I read the message boards, take notes ?, and have learned so much from everyone on this blog (thanks @Matt for this awesome platform) but I rarely make a post or comment.
sad spongebob gif GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Maybe it’s because everyone has already said what I was thinking (and y’all don’t need to see my “ditto” response ?)... Maybe it’s because I can’t come up with any interesting new questions or topics that are worth posting ?... Maybe it’s because I’m afraid that my post will be the equivalent of the kid sitting alone at the lunch table in a crowded middle school cafeteria ??...

lonely loner GIF

Soooooooo... This post is dedicated to all of the lurkers out there just like me! Say hi, hit like, or drop a comment of your choosing below! Or don’t. ? You are still loved and welcomed here!

lurking robin williams GIF 

40 minutes ago, Katrack said:

My husband rolls his eyes when he catches me lurking here (a lot).  I could never thank everyone enough for how much I have learned!

Well now you can tell him that there are plenty of us that lurk on the daily so you are not alone ???! And we will continue to lurk and learn at our leisure ❤️

I've never posted on a message board in my life.  Only a nerd would do that.

Oh shoot, I guess I'm busted by my rating.

Just kidding.  This is a great place for information about all of cruising... not just Royal Caribbean.  I appreciate the atmosphere as well as the info.