Liberty of the Seas Suite Benefits

I have not heard that the new suites benefits will be extended to other ship classes beyond the Q and O classes.

I sure hope they do, but as of yet, I don't believe that they have.

We were in the Royal Family Suite (deck 8) on the Liberty in May of 2015 and it was really nice.  So much room (there were just 2 of us) and the balcony was incredible.

Even without the new suites perks you will enjoy the big family suite.  There will be a table on the balcony large enough to eat outside and you can order meals off the MDR menu rather than being limited to what is normally available on the room service menu.  Breakfasts are especially nice out on the deck.  ...and if you decide you do not want b'fast on your balcony, you will be able to have b'fast in Chops which is a lovely perk.  Unfortunately, the Concierge Lounge on the Liberty is a small, cramped and very uninspired space (no windows) so until they get a Coastal Kitchen you may or may not get much use from it....but it's there.

Perks like unlimited beverage packages, unlimited specialty dining and unlimited wifi (once Voom is installed) are very nice and it would be great if they eventually pushed those perks out to the other ship classes but my guess is they're going to see how the costs and profits are affected by the limited implementation before they make it a fleet-wide program.  Just my guess.

Liberty does have a suite lounge.  The Concierge Lounge on 10 has been closed, and the area up on 14 that used to be the 7Hearts card room(s) is now the suite lounge.  It also has a provate outdoor area that is quite nice in the evening as well.  It is open to full suites (no JS), Pinnacles, and Diamond Plus.

I'm really not the CL / DL / SL type. Other than the first afternoon to take photos (since it was new from the drydock), the only times I went were some evenings after happy hour when it was fairly or completely empty. It's a comfortable relaxing venue with great views, so it was the perfect spot to unwind and read a bit.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the RC Blog krysmith. We board Liberty on Sunday and will checkout the Diamond Lounge, but if overcrowded we will utilize the 3 free drinks pre-loaded to our Sea Pass card. We turned Diamond 2 cruises ago, but have yet to visit the Lounge during the evening social. We are in a JS, not a full suite, so I can't access the Suite Lounge. That will have to wait until our first GS in Nov. :p

Let me know if you want me to checkout anything while on the ship and I will do my best to research. If you are familiar with the Periscope app  you can follow me. I will be limited to cellular date while still in Galveston Port and we will Scope when I have wi-fi in ports.  My user name is Wilson_cruise_addict.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know if you have any questions on the Liberty.  We have been on 10 times since we brought it from New Jersey to Galveston in November.  4 before dry dock and 6 after.  I may not know prices of alcohol packages and such, as I do not drink, but know the layout of the ship and other things if you need any help. 

• 4 weeks later...

Concierge Lounge Deck 10 on Liberty is closed and replaced by Suites Lounge?

Is this on Liberty only or also on Freedom and Independence?

My wife and I just made D+ last month. We were looking forward to access

to the Concierge Lounge.

If you are Diamond Plus on the Liberty you will be allowed in the Diamond Lounge only.  The Suite Lounge on Deck 14 is for Suite and Pinnacle only.  Both are on deck 14 with Diamond lounge on starboard side and Suite Lounge on port side.  If you are Diamond Plus in a suite you can go to suite lounge.