Nassau with 19 year old girls

Shari3

We walked over to the British Colonial Hilton Nassau and spent the day. It was 2 summers ago but we spent an amazing day on the beach and the pool, I'm not sure if they offered spa amenities but it was relaxing and close enough to walk to, taking in the local establishments on the way (heavy tourist area) We took the best pictures as you can see the ships from the beach, everything was super clean as well. Enjoy your Holiday what ever you choose to do!

@Kellyrich Yes there is a fee but they provide back half of it in a food/drink voucher, I believe it was $40.00 per adult $20.00 per child. I purchased my passes at Resortforaday.com but while researching it on line I observed that the hotel also provides day passes for cruise passengers through their website. I can tell you from experience it was very clean and not all that crowded, it seems they may keep the amount of passes they sell limited. I believe they do this to respect their paying overnight guests comfort which I know I appreciate when taking land based vacations. Enjoy whatever you choose! ***Please note, right now there is construction at the property next door (a huge endeavor) but it was quite separate, full disclosure there was some construction noise which didn't bother us at all but I did wish I knew going in. The food was tasty, the drinks were nice and the views so ahhhmazing so this did not impact our enjoyment, but I did want to let you know. The last time we visited was July 2019.