Where's CP150?

micahd

13 minutes ago, micahd said:

I'm booked on Harmony February 9th sailing. Cruise planner has wonderland, izumi and chefs table but none of the other restaurants. I'd like to book CP150 for valentines day. Am I just too early and the other restaurants will be available closer to sailing?

It will come when it gets closer.  Little by little over the next few months, more and more will appear in your Cruise Planner. It's so hard to be patient, I know! 

29 minutes ago, micahd said:

I'm booked on Harmony February 9th sailing. Cruise planner has wonderland, izumi and chefs table but none of the other restaurants. I'd like to book CP150 for valentines day. Am I just too early and the other restaurants will be available closer to sailing?

Central Park 150 is in Central Park on the Harmony.  The 150 refers to the number of steps from somewhere, but I forget where.  One of the veterans can tell you. We ate there in September.  I recommend it for the desserts.  You can check out the menu online.  We found the atmosphere a bit nicer than Chops and weren't crammed together.  I had fish, and my wife had lobster thermidor. I would recommend it for Valentine's.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, micahd said:

I'm guessing my best bet at this time is to get to CP150 as soon as I board to get a reservation?

You can go to any of the specialty restaurants as soon as you board to make a reservation for CP150..doesn't have to be CP150.

Surprised that it isn't showing up under the dining options for your cruise.  I would think they would try to capitalize on Valentine's Day by offering the same dining experiences they do for New Years at inflated pricing.

• 2 weeks later...

Just closing the loop on this: we are 3 days out from our cruise and they just posted all the other premium restaurants in the planner, and as @AshleyDillo mentioned they are charging a premium for some extras on valentines day.

For $75/pp the Cruise Planner description is: 

Toast to love at 150 Central Park with a special Valentine’s fine-dining experience. Toast your Valentine with an individual-sized bottle of Moët Et Chandon Rose Imperial Champagne for each guest and an amuse-bouche. Then enjoy one of our signature main courses from the full menu of American artisanal cuisine or a special lobster tail. The meal comes complete with a selection of petits-fours and a raspberry mousse cake — making your Valentine’s Day a special one.

Booked it, YOLO.