Getting to PC from MCO

Pooch

Taking my grandson on a short 4 day cruise on Mariner in February.  My daughter will not be able to do taxi duty so what are my options?  RC looks like $70 each, not necessarily cheap but probably the most reliable?  Any and all suggestions welcome!!

How far ahead are you flying into MCO ?  If you are going to have some time to spend, I always recommend renting a car one way from MCO and driving to Cocoa Beach. That way you have a means to get out and do some stuff once you get there.  Depending on where you stay (IF you are staying in a hotel before sailing) it is easy to get to the port after you drop off your rental car.

If you are flying in on cruise day, I would recommend just using the Royal shuttle. Many like to do Uber but I find the shuttle easier to deal with. It’s not glamorous but it guarantees you there before the ship sails...

We used GoPort Canaveral both with an without hotel reservation included.  Last time we used it (Oct 2019) it was $35 one way from port to MCO for 2 passengers.

Before that we had used for 4 people at an MCO airport area hotel with transport to and from Port Canaveral for approx $330 inclusive.

Their service was great.

https://www.goport.com/

17 hours ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

We used GoPort Canaveral both with an without hotel reservation included.  Last time we used it (Oct 2019) it was $35 one way from port to MCO for 2 passengers.

Before that we had used for 4 people at an MCO airport area hotel with transport to and from Port Canaveral for approx $330 inclusive.

Their service was great.

https://www.goport.com/

The busses they use...are the big coach busses correct? not 15 ppl passenger vans?