Star Class - Labadee Questions

Pookie

I have a few questions regarding our stop at Labadee as a Star Class passenger...

1. What benefits (if any) are extended there?

2.  If there are benefits, is there anything besides excursions or reservations for a cabana to be done ahead of time? 

We currently have an excursion purchased.  I'd love to hear all experiences,  as I try to stay warm while it's snowing here in Michigan... 

snow dive GIF

Thank you!

We have Labadee as a stop on our upcoming Oasis cruise, too.  The only "special" thing to do at Labadee is go to the Suites beach, as Matt said (Barefoot Beach) and either rent a cabana or just enjoy the beach from a lounger.  There are no other "exclusive" areas of Labadee.  Our Genie asked if we wanted a cabana  (we told her no, but thanks) as I guess the Genies still have first dibs on the cabanas at Labadee even if they do not have preliminary access to Cabanas at Coco Cay.

Of course, your drinks packages work on Labadee but there are no $$ food options at Labadee so your dining package doesn't really do anything for you there.

We will be staying on the ship on Labadee...as we have the past several times.