Specailty Dining HOOKED

kimsuethree

Unfortunately, it is the same sad story that you hear about so many things with Royal....consistently inconsistent.  While I have never tried to order more than one entree, (I'm lucky to finish what I order with just 1 entree !!) I have read of some who were denied multiple entrees with the Unlimited Dining Package, even though it very clearly says that you are allowed multiple entrees in the Overview.  As with all things, it will depend on the ship and sometimes, even depends on the individual server.

If you have the UDP and decide that you really must have 2 entrees, order them and be prepared for pushback.  That's about all you can do.

52 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Unfortunately, it is the same sad story that you hear about so many things with Royal....consistently inconsistent.  While I have never tried to order more than one entree, (I'm lucky to finish what I order with just 1 entree !!) I have read of some who were denied multiple entrees with the Unlimited Dining Package, even though it very clearly says that you are allowed multiple entrees in the Overview.  As with all things, it will depend on the ship and sometimes, even depends on the individual server.

If you have the UDP and decide that you really must have 2 entrees, order them and be prepared for pushback.  That's about all you can do.

I think like all things, if you feel you are in the right, don't settle for an answer from a frontline employee. Move up the chain. Be respectful and stay calm. Sometimes frontline employees do what they think they should or what they think what's best from the company,  whether or not it's actually an actual rule or restriction. 

2 hours ago, kimsuethree said:

I was thinking about trying Hooked for dinner on Symphony of the Seas, and wondering .. If I pay the fee for dining, am I limited as to what I can order? 1 app, 1 side and 1 entre? or if I want to try 2 appetizers and 2 sides can I do that??

Thanks

Order as many apps, sides, and desserts as you want. But most likely only one entree.