Fish & Ships - included in Unlimited Dining??

Eric Chao

hi friends

im seriously considering to get the UNLIMITED DINING PACKAGE for OVATION of the SEAS

Recently i saw Matt's blog that says a new dining venue called FISH & SHIPS will replace KUNG FU NOODLES aboard the OVATION.

But for some reason, RC's website doesnt make any mention of this, and doesn't include either KUNG FU NOODLES or FISH & SHIPS as part of their dining venues so its very curious... 

am i missing something??

i would really be pissed if i pay big bucks to get the UNLIMITED DINING only to find out that i still have to fork out US$ 9 for some fish and chips....

Hoping someone could clarify

much thanks in advance

ERic 

On Ovation, there are reports saying that the UDP has been accepted at Fish & Ships, as well as food in the pub. Also, it is under the list of restaurants included with the UDP on Royal's website (https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-restaurants-are-included-in-the-unlimited-dining-package) which means you will get a $35 food credit for each visit. Fish & Ships on Ovation has not only upcharge items like the halibut and lobster, but complementary options including normal fish & chips.

hi friends

i have additional question...

just found out there is a restaurant called LA PATISSERIE on OVATION of the SEAS and their website shows that this is not included as free dining venue.

but my question is, it is included in the UDP?  Since its not officially listed in the list shared to us above?

Whats your feedback about this ?

Thanks so much in advance

eric