Royal Caribbean reveals details for Florida-bound Odyssey of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, monctonguy said:

Looking at possibly booking  her in Nov of 2020....need the gf to hurry up and confirm her 2020 vacation schedule so we can put down a deposit!!

Interested to try out this class after the Oasis class to compare!

You definitely need to hurry up, especially if you may be considering the Thanksgiving sailing. I was chatting with the Next Cruise manager on Adventure the day before yesterday and she told me that particular sailing is selling like hot cakes and are almost no interior or ocean view staterooms left.

Two of our table mates booked it onboard and are so excited. It looks like a great itinerary. 

14 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

How did you like Harmony???  Not sure if you already mentioned it in another thread but asking here anyway. ?

So ...here's the thing. Most people like and enjoy that with such a big ship it never feels that busy and crowded. However, we found it be lacking excitement or a fun crowd anywhere.  The other Cpl we travelled with said the same thing. Its great that the line ups aren't long and the ship is beautiful and so much to see and do. BUT, we found that with so much going on, that nothing was really the focal point......quietest pool deck I have ever been on(and we even moved to stay at the adults only pool where the activities were supposed to be going on daily)

I enjoyed Marc the CD...he made it interesting and fun when he was around. The Aqua show was incredible...the street parties were pretty dead compared to past experiences on promenades.....

We still enjoyed the cruise and had a blast, but we all agreed we wouldn't go out of our way or pay more to book an Oasis class ship in the future. Already have Navigator booked for April to check her out after her re-amp and hoping to get Odyssey booked as ship looks great and curious to compare that class!