Port Canaveral question

RCVoyager

Rather than start another thread on the subject, I tried to go back to older threads to answer my question, but didn't see it answered directly so here goes:  We can rent a car from multiple agencies  at MCO for $45 per day.  That's pretty cheap for transportation to the port plus having it available for the overnight.  Which agency is most convenient to the port?

9 hours ago, RCVoyager said:

Thanks for all the responses.  Seems like a pretty good way to go.  Free parking at the Country Inn & Suites.  Less than $100 (with taxes and fees) for the rental, and we can use it Friday evening to go to dinner as well as Saturday morning before drop off.

Great choice.  I think you will find Port Canaveral the easiest port for transportation and hotels.  I certainly believe that!

Also a tip would be to drop your traveling companions and luggage off at the terminal the day of departure and then return the vehicle to the rental counter.  There will be a line for the shuttle back to the port but with 1 person and no luggage I have always been able to take the first one back, usually in the front passenger seat.

Have a great cruise!

1 hour ago, DanielB said:

Also a tip would be to drop your traveling companions and luggage off at the terminal the day of departure and then return the vehicle to the rental counter.  There will be a line for the shuttle back to the port but with 1 person and no luggage I have always been able to take the first one back, usually in the front passenger seat.

+1 for this suggestion.