Can I use my sea pass card instead of the cup on the drink package

R.T.

You only need to carry the cup with you if you want to use the freestyle machine for more soda choices as the bars will only have a couple of options. So if you just want a couple of choices for soda like coke and sprite then you can simply give your seapass card to the bar and get a drink. But if you would like one of the other options like Dr Pepper, flavored water, etc which are only found on the machine then you would need to use the cup. 

Happy Cruising ? 

Recently on the Explorer off the Seas. Their drink cup order did not come in so the gave us some really cheap disposable cups (unsatisfactory) Cut the chip out of the bottom and used it with regular glass, worked fine however freestyle machines were down half the time. Easy to use your sea pass card at any bar 

Wow, Thanks @R.T. our first RCCL sailing is in 20 days, and your questions was one I would have asked if I had known I hadn't known it! I would have dreaded walking around with that cup all day. Thanks so much for asking....I LOVE this blog, the posters here are so kind a full of information. I know I will have a great experience due to some amazing advice, non descript thin lanyards check, luggage tag holders/protectors check, #Team CK check, lobster vs champagne lobster check, educated Royal up bidding check, MEI, check, check, check!! This community is awesome, from our family to yours, a huge THANK YOU! Enjoy your sailing @R.T.  :27_sunglasses: