COME ON ROYAL, RELEASE THE REST OF 2021!!!

rjac

3 minutes ago, KathyC said:

I'm just speculating, but I'm wondering if they aren't going to make some announcements on this week's President's cruise, so they want to give the scoop there first?   

Interesting thought...I keep wondering if the President's cruise next year will somehow be linked to Odyssey's inaugural.  The President's cruise usually always falls on the first week of November, and they usually choose the newest ship.

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Interesting thought...I keep wondering if the President's cruise next year will somehow be linked to Odyssey's inaugural.  The President's cruise usually always falls on the first week of November, and they usually choose the newest ship.

It's been in September in the past, hasn't it?  I remember reading about a lot of pissed pineapples that had already booked what they expected to be this year's cruise, but in September.  Or do I just need more coffee...

2 hours ago, KathyC said:

It's been in September in the past, hasn't it?  I remember reading about a lot of pissed pineapples that had already booked what they expected to be this year's cruise, but in September.  Or do I just need more coffee...

Now I'm not sure, I thought the last few years it was November?  But I could very well be wrong too. lol

2 hours ago, KathyC said:

I'm the one that needs more coffee....looked it up.  You were right, it's been September.