Fitness Classes

Cathi W

Thanks all.  That helps.  For our 8 day cruise, they looked like they were offering multi-day passes.  I was looking at the 3 day pass for $29.99.  So less than if I took 3 classes at $20/each.  But when I clicked, it says it is not available after all.  I may keep checking.   

As for RWDW1204, I realize not everyone goes on a cruise looking forward to fitness classes.   See you by the pool. ?

fitness pass.JPG

1 hour ago, Cathi W said:

Thanks all.  That helps.  For our 8 day cruise, they looked like they were offering multi-day passes.  I was looking at the 3 day pass for $29.99.  So less than if I took 3 classes at $20/each.  But when I clicked, it says it is not available after all.  I may keep checking.   

As for RWDW1204, I realize not everyone goes on a cruise looking forward to fitness classes.   See you by the pool. ?

fitness pass.JPG

I think one can avoid giving Royal $$ for expensive classes.  You can do the free stuff in the gym, and dance the afternoon/evening away for more exercise....and then there's walking or jogging around the ship.  Also climbing up the stairs.  I find plenty of opportunities to exercise without paying extra $$.  At home, our fitness center only charges $2 for a class.   That is my frame of reference for what it is worth.  Have a great cruise whatever you choose...

4 hours ago, Cathi W said:

fitness pass.JPG

We'll be there! ????

On 11/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, TempoGL said:

Do they offer anything similar to OrangeTheory?  I would pay for that, but otherwise I would stick to things I can do on my own.

They have a bootcamp and TRX classes - but neither utilizes the machines like treadmills/ rowing. The bootcamp class I went to used body weight and/or dumbbells.

On 11/1/2019 at 1:35 PM, Cathi W said:

If I recall correctly, a 3-day and a 6/7 day option showed on my Cruise Planner for a 7-night cruise. I was only able to purchase the longer option. I don't think they 3-day option is applicable to longer cruises, despite it being in the CP.