Shopping at designer stores on Symphony OTS?

Does anyone know if there are any designer brand stores on-board Symphony of the Seas? 

For example: coach, louis vuitton, prada, fendi, burberry, michael kors etcetc?

AND if there is some designer stores has anyone ever shopped or purchased from the cruise?

Is it cheaper or more expensive?

Is there limited edition or exclusive designs that these brand name stores carry just for royal caribbean that land stores don't have?

On the Oasis class their is designer brand stores like Coach, Kate Spade, Tiffany&co, Micheal Kors, Hublot, and many more stores. Each store listed may not be on every ship.

i had purchased 2 jewelry items from Tiffany&Co, & 1 purse & 1 wallet from Kate Spade because I knew that the price for those items was the exact same price as if I were to buy them on land and that my closest Tiffany&Co, & Kate spade stores is close to 2.5 hours from where I live and I also knew that I would have to spend more money just to  fill my car up with gas and drive to the outlet stores which had the same Designer Name Brand items that I had purchased on the ship for the exact same price. 

Edited by Bakerette

In general, do not shop on the ship unless you aren't worried about how much money you spend, know what land pricing is for the items, or you need a particular item urgently and cannot wait to pick it up in a port.  They definitely will make you think it's the deal of the century but when you get home you may find it was cheaper at home.  They do a great job of luring in those that love a "sale" and don't realize the true value of what they are buying.  They just see it as x% off the original price.  It reminds me a lot of how annoyed we all get when they say "sale!" on their website for pre cruise purchases and you'll find the "sale" prices all over the place when they are all 20% off on board pricing.  It's an operational model that truly fascinates me.