Kontiki boat cruise St. Thomas

Canada Cruiser

We didn't sail on them personally, but we did see them when we were in St. Thomas last week.  Boat was basically empty as we were the only ship in port that day. The stopped for awhile at Honeymoon Beach (where we were) then we saw them coming back in when we were on our ship.  There was music and dancing and people seemed to be having a good time. 

I did this excursion a few years ago through another cruise line and had a great time! There was a live steel band, covered seating, and a bar on board. We got to see the harbor and points of interest. It was a nice smooth ride in November. We spent time at the beach. On the way back there was a limbo contest. This was a nice excursion for my older parents but there was a mix of different ages. The vibe of the excursion will probably be determined by the mix of people on board (bar, dancing, limbo). I would definitely do this excursion again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 5:23 PM, Castle Cruiser said:

Our family of 6 (DH and I plus kids aged 9-15) did this excursion in March. We really enjoyed it! We had about 60-90 minutes at Honeymoon Beach which was a nice amount of time to spend in the water. The limbo contest was fun and we enjoyed the steel band.

Thanks for the review.  We decided to book this one for our cruise on Oasis next week.