2bdrm Aqua Theatre or 2 bd. royal loft suites

Royal Loft holds 6 people and Aquatheater 2 bedroom holds 8 people. Also 2bed room aquatheater suite has a view of the Aquatheater. They both are part of the new Suite Star Class so they both get a Royal Genie, Both get Ultimate Beverage PAckage, Free Specialty dining etc... Really it comes down to how many people you want in the room and what view you want... Oh yea I forgot Royal Loft Sutie also has a huge Hot Tub on the Balcony

• 2 weeks later...

Royal Loft holds 6 people and Aquatheater 2 bedroom holds 8 people. Also 2bed room aquatheater suite has a view of the Aquatheater. They both are part of the new Suite Star Class so they both get a Royal Genie, Both get Ultimate Beverage PAckage, Free Specialty dining etc... Really it comes down to how many people you want in the room and what view you want... Oh yea I forgot Royal Loft Sutie also has a huge Hot Tub on the Balcony

So I don't need a beverage package?  Where can i find all these benefits listed?  We ended up going with the Loft Suites because there was more room and they had two full baths.  Hot tub was a big pull too!

So I don't need a beverage package?  Where can i find all these benefits listed?  We ended up going with the Loft Suites because there was more room and they had two full baths.  Hot tub was a big pull too!

You already have it included in your Suite fare. The Royal Website has most of the information most people want and need to know. You just need to find it.

SUITE BENEFITS

Royal Suite Class

Mheizer, click on the link that Todd provided to explain the new suite class benefits. Please note these benefits are only good for Oasis class ships and Quantum class ships and since you are going to be on an Oasis class ship they benefit you. So to answer your question no you do not need to buy an additional beverage package as your cruise fare comes with the best package you can purchase! I have a 2 bedroom Aquatheater suite on Harmony and I am very excited to be in the Star class and try out all the new benefits

You already have it included in your Suite fare. The Royal Website has most of the information most people want and need to know. You just need to find it.

SUITE BENEFITS

Royal Suite Class

Well am i considered royal suite class?  Are these new amenities that start in may?  Our Cruise is in april.  It looks like I don't have to pay for internet, beverage or specialty dining??  Why does it let you make reservations for all that then?  The first suite benefits link doesn't work

Mheizer, click on the link that Todd provided to explain the new suite class benefits. Please note these benefits are only good for Oasis class ships and Quantum class ships and since you are going to be on an Oasis class ship they benefit you. So to answer your question no you do not need to buy an additional beverage package as your cruise fare comes with the best package you can purchase! I have a 2 bedroom Aquatheater suite on Harmony and I am very excited to be in the Star class and try out all the new benefits

Are these starting in May?  What about during our cruise in April?

Well am i considered royal suite class?  Are these new amenities that start in may?  Our Cruise is in april.  It looks like I don't have to pay for internet, beverage or specialty dining??  Why does it let you make reservations for all that then?  The first suite benefits link doesn't work

Royal Changed the site within the last 24 hours. But Matt has all the benefits for Royal Class listed in the main blog here

I can't imagine that Sky Class won't receive the same amenities that all gold card holders are currently enjoying...so I don't think that, as part of the Sky Class package, you wouldn't be able to get soda, wine and beer anytime between 11 AM and 11 PM.  As for mixed drinks, I'm not sure how they will handle that.  It seems to me that it would be difficult for the staff in the Suites lounge to differentiate 3 separate levels (4 when you include Pinnacles into the mix) and who is entitled to "free" drinks and who isn't.

This is one of the details that they haven't really sorted out completely, I think.

Thank you for your input.  Every time I call RC with detailed questions I get different answers from different people.  I have been told by one person that we would need to purchase an alcohol package because Sky Class has no complimentary alcohol. I have also been told that for Sky Class it is only available during the 2 hours in the Suite Lounge prior to dinner.   The website states Star Class receives the complimentary Unlimited Beverage Package, while it only lists bottled water for the Sky Class.

When I called RC today they told me that the Beverage Package price did not include gratuity.  So the Ultimate Package would be $59(7night)=$413 + 18%=$487.34.  This contradicted what I had read on this blog that it was included. 

I don't understand why RC isn't more upfront about these costs.  Would like to know for sure how all this works before we cruise.

Thank you! 

Gold card holders on the Oasis class (can't speak to the Q class) currently get no complimentary beverages EXCEPT while in the Suites Lounge. There, during the hours of 11AM and 11PM, they receive complimentary sodas, wine and beer. In addition, during the happy hour hours, (5PM to 8 PM, generally) the Suites Lounge serves a reasonably complete menu of liquor (spirits), too.

That's it unless you also have a beverage package or you are also a Diamond or higher Crown & Anchor member.

Of course, the Suites Lounge also has specialty coffees (cappachino, espresso, latte) and teas available most any time of the day or night.

So currently, gold card holders have no complimentary beverages - alcoholic or otherwise - outside of the Suites Lounge unless they are somehow entitled to them other than by way of their gold card.

• 5 years later...

I am trying to decide between the Royal Loft Suite and the 2 bedroom aquatheatre suite.  We are a family of 4 with two teenagers but will also be on the ship with extended family.  

The difference in price is not that much so cost is a nonfactor.

What I am wondering about is privacy in the RLS.  The 2 bedroom aquatheatre suite seems to have a little more privacy with the 2 bedrooms, or is it about the same?  The kids would both sleep in the same bedroom in either situation.  A third option might be two crown loft suites?  

Is there anything else to consider in this decision?

1 hour ago, ashleyt said:

I am trying to decide between the Royal Loft Suite and the 2 bedroom aquatheatre suite.  We are a family of 4 with two teenagers but will also be on the ship with extended family.  

The difference in price is not that much so cost is a nonfactor.

What I am wondering about is privacy in the RLS.  The 2 bedroom aquatheatre suite seems to have a little more privacy with the 2 bedrooms, or is it about the same?  The kids would both sleep in the same bedroom in either situation.  A third option might be two crown loft suites?  

Is there anything else to consider in this decision?

I have 2 teenage boys.  I would go Aquatheater.  We sailed in one in September with our 2 teens and there is something nice about us and them having our own rooms with doors.  Also, if you’re sailing with family, the aquatheater balconies are amazing to watch the aqua shows.