Allure AquaTheater down?

Just now, Vancity Cruiser said:

No Aqua shows available for booking on my January cruise even though everything else is. Is this not something Royal would notify cruisers of? Similar to an itinerary change? Would be disappointed if this was the case. The aqua theatre is one of the big draws to Oasis class for me.

Which ship ?

9 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Allure

I read somewhere (maybe here ?) that Allure was having Aqua Theater issues.  It's something that just occurred, as far as I am aware.  Me (and it's nothing more than that) is that they have removed the ATS shows from the Cruise Planner for the moment and that if they are able to fix it soon, they will re-post them.  If they are NOT able to fix whatever is wrong with their AT, I'm sure they will advise the pax on the affected cruises.  From what I understand, it's not something that has been ongoing...it is something very recent.

I called customer service when I was booking the shows for my January cruise and asked them why it wasn't on the cruise planner anymore.  He said I would have to book it once onboard. (This was before I read about there being issues... or I would have inquired more)   Sounds like it might be a day to day thing?

On 10/31/2019 at 8:45 AM, Cruisegirl1976 said:

oh ok.. just don't remember having to reserve my seats when I was on the Oasis.

You don't reserve seats, you just make a reservation for the show.  It's general admission for seating, but the venue size is limited so they can only allow a certain number of people in.  If you make a reservation you are guaranteed to get into the show.  If not then you can wait in the stand-by line and if they have room they will let folks in as space is available.