Your booking may be locked. Please try again later

Peter2

Mine was not working as well. I was going to book an excursion through them. 

I called ‭(866) 562-7625‬ and was able to book through the phone. Interestingly, the agent indicated that I needed to log out of my account prior to him being able to access it (and there was a disclaimer provided that if I try to login, it may mess up the process). 

I noticed that when I attempted to login after the call, my account and the cruise planner worked just fine. 

This leads me to believe that having multiple windows open may have meant I had one window that was still logged in. I would try logging out of your account (if you can), close all windows on your browser, if it still doesn’t work, restart the device. If still nothing, call the number, explain the situation. Maybe whatever gremlin lurking in my system happened to you as well. 

This happens to me actually a lot... and I will be following my own advice from here forward now that I know what may be the issue. ?? GOOD LUCK!!

So when I had this happen, it was because my husband was logged into our reservation in the cruise planner, and hadn't logged out. We were both trying to look at stuff and coordinate dinner reservations  - we were on separate reservations that were tied together - and it didn't like us both trying to make changes. Once he logged out, I could log in, and vice versa.

This happened to me too!  First time I could access the entertainment ... got so excited.  I refreshed the screen, and I got locked out.  I cleared history, cookies, tried different browsers, then called RCI.  They said I needed to log out completely.  As @Matt mentioned, I was also told to try after 15 minutes.

4 hours ago, S0nny said:

Mine was not working as well. I was going to book an excursion through them. 

I called ‭(866) 562-7625‬ and was able to book through the phone. Interestingly, the agent indicated that I needed to log out of my account prior to him being able to access it (and there was a disclaimer provided that if I try to login, it may mess up the process). 

I noticed that when I attempted to login after the call, my account and the cruise planner worked just fine. 

This leads me to believe that having multiple windows open may have meant I had one window that was still logged in. I would try logging out of your account (if you can), close all windows on your browser, if it still doesn’t work, restart the device. If still nothing, call the number, explain the situation. Maybe whatever gremlin lurking in my system happened to you as well. 

This happens to me actually a lot... and I will be following my own advice from here forward now that I know what may be the issue. ?? GOOD LUCK!!

I had the same problem early on, nice explanation.

This happened to me and I tried everything, new browser cleared cookies ,rang (USA and Australia) sent emails in the end I decided one last trick to change my password worked after 24 hrs...Its frustrating but I think that all the comments before are correct somewhere sometime I forgot to close a window or log off properly and it glitched.Good luck I hope it resolves for you