Traveling with children

johnjr

I'm going to be traveling with my 2 children, an 18 year old and a 12 year old. I'm booked in one room with one child and my girlfriend is booked in the other room with other child. Is it going to be a problem switching rooms after we board? I'd rather stay with girlfriend. Are we going to be able to get extra room keys? Thanks 

1 minute ago, Brobbins246 said:

No problem switching rooms, and you can get extra room keys at the customer service desk.  I can't remember if they add the extra room programming to your existing seapass card or give you another card.

Thank you, and that's not going to be a problem when it says at least 1 has to be 21?

No.  I think you have to book it the way you did, but no one cares who sleeps where once you're on board.  I haven't had this situation personally but I've heard and read about cruisers doing this with no issues on the message boards and Matt's podcast.  You should also let your room attendant know so they make up the beds how you want.

3 minutes ago, Brobbins246 said:

No.  I think you have to book it the way you did, but no one cares who sleeps where once you're on board.  I haven't had this situation personally but I've heard and read about cruisers doing this with no issues on the message boards and Matt's podcast.  You should also let your room attendant know so they make up the beds how you want.

Thanks again!