Specific Room numbers, can RC bump us?

MicDay

Read a previous poster had me thinking, can they dump you?

What if you took the advice I gained here (thank you!) and booked our next cruise a year out. 

I booked 2 Spacious Interior staterooms that have room for 6.  We have specific room numbers.

Its just me and my daughter in one and my husband and daughter's boyfriend in the other.

Can Royal Caribbean change it?

Yes they can however it has only happened to me once.  When I booked Navigator, I booked one of the new JS and it was listed as occupancy for 4.  However after the AMP, the occupancy was changed to 2.  So my kids reservation was moved to a JS that could hold 4.  Luckily my TA caught it and changed it so both rooms were next to each other.  

All that being said changing rooms isn't typical.  We book multiple rooms each cruise and outside that one time, we keep the rooms we booked.  It isn't something I worry about.  

5 hours ago, MicDay said:

Read a previous poster had me thinking, can they dump you?

What if you took the advice I gained here (thank you!) and booked our next cruise a year out. 

I booked 2 Spacious Interior staterooms that have room for 6.  We have specific room numbers.

Its just me and my daughter in one and my husband and daughter's boyfriend in the other.

Can Royal Caribbean change it?

In 15 cruises I have only been moved once, and that was an upgrade to Balcony (my Crown and Anchor account was coded to allow upgrades).