Voyager of the Seas Owner's Suite

7 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Not always in an OS. The OS sometimes advertising a king bed....which does not separate.  I’ve had it both ways but you cannot count on the OS beds being separable. 

Is that something an email to RC could answer? Do that have that specific info if you have an actual cabin number?

Just now, FManke said:

Is that something an email to RC could answer? Do that have that specific info if you have an actual cabin number?

I wouldn’t count on them giving you a reliable answer.  Honestly I can’t think of a way to find out in your particular situation. I don’t know that I would even trust the info in the “legend” of the suites description on the website. I think it depends solely on the particular room and whether the original king bed has been replaced with separable beds. Back in the day, all of the OS had non-separable king beds. I think, as they have been replaced, they are going to separable beds. Last month, on Liberty, we had a king that would not have separable.

Sorry I’m not any help.  

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I wouldn’t count on them giving you a reliable answer.  Honestly I can’t think of a way to find out in your particular situation. I don’t know that I would even trust the info in the “legend” of the suites description on the website. I think it depends solely on the particular room and whether the original king bed has been replaced with separable beds. Back in the day, all of the OS had non-separable king beds. I think, as they have been replaced, they are going to separable beds. Last month, on Liberty, we had a king that would not have separable.

Sorry I’m not any help.  

You always offer some help, one way or another.  I wasn't asking it for myself, more for just general insight as to what kind of info RC can answer. Should be enough of us here to start building a database of our own on for each of the ships.