Onboard Account

I plan on using cash instead of credit card to set up my onboard account. On RC's website it says: The account can be set-up with either a credt card, debit card or as a cash account during check-in or at the pier.
Does this mean we set it up before even stepping foot on the ship? Or is it once we get on the ship, and go to Guest Services?

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:36 PM, LilLady said:

When you get on the ship, you will need to go to Guest Services. They will place the cash to your account. 

Just remember to go back to Guest Services on the last night, after your done spending money, to get any money left on your account back. 

Probably best to wait till morning of disembarkation..as much as it sucks. For some reason, there is always a$1 or 2 that shows up on your account in the am for some reason....happens every time I have used a cash account...real pain..

Shorter cruises they allow up to $300...longer ones maybe $500 before you have to make a payment to it....