I can access entertainment!!!

raahc

2 minutes ago, raahc said:

It's 107 days out and I can finally access entertainment!  So exciting!  Does anyone know if I change my mind, is it easy to cancel and then reschedule?  I waited so long and don't want to mess it up!

Thanks!

Wow thats awesome I'm 79 days from my Oasis and still no entertainment listed.  

Congrats 

1 hour ago, raahc said:

It's 107 days out and I can finally access entertainment!  So exciting!  Does anyone know if I change my mind, is it easy to cancel and then reschedule?  I waited so long and don't want to mess it up!

Thanks!

Yes, you can reschedule.  If I were you, I'd coordinate your dining and entertainment plans.  We usually request a traditional seating, so we know when we will be free for shows.  Other members use My Time Dining.  Whatever you choose, have a great cruise.

1 hour ago, DanielB said:

Wow thats awesome I'm 79 days from my Oasis and still no entertainment listed.  

Congrats 

Thank you!  Geesh, 79 days and no access?  Do you think a call to Royal Caribbean might help, just to make sure there isn't a glitch of some sort?

8 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Yes, you can reschedule.  If I were you, I'd coordinate your dining and entertainment plans.  We usually request a traditional seating, so we know when we will be free for shows.  Other members use My Time Dining.  Whatever you choose, have a great cruise.

Thank you!  I saw the modify/cancel option when I booked one of the shows.  It was super easy, and very different than our first sailing.   I have a spreadsheet for all 7 days that was ready to input with our shows!  We have plenty of time to eat at our traditional time of 5 pm, plus go to WJ for recon as per @Matt @Lovetocruise2002 @AshleyDillo and others here ?

Thanks also for the well wishes, can't wait!!!

7 hours ago, CFL said:

After I saw your post I checked mine because I'm also at 107 days, and got my shows booked too ?

Wow, you're at 107 too!! Yay!  Well, it's 106 today, but whose counting??? ME!!!  Glad you got your shows booked!

46 minutes ago, Bob_KY said:

72 days to go on Oasis and it just opened up.  

Oh wow, I remember it was at the 100 day mark when we sailed Oasis.  It's so inconsistent ?

44 minutes ago, DanielB said:

I get a bad headed message now when I click on it....so maybe loading?

I called RC last night because I was in my account and my computer froze and when I restarted, it locked me out of my account.  The first woman I spoke to was unfortunately not in a very good mood, nor very helpful.  I called back and spoke to a really nice guy!  He unlocked my account, and even offered to book the reservations for me.  Try and call them!  

1-800-256-6649 (24 hours/7 days)

11 minutes ago, raahc said:

I called RC last night because I was in my account and my computer froze and when I restarted, it locked me out of my account.  The first woman I spoke to was unfortunately not in a very good mood, nor very helpful.  I called back and spoke to a really nice guy!  He unlocked my account, and even offered to book the reservations for me.  Try and call them!  

1-800-256-6649 (24 hours/7 days)

I called and can now get in....but still no shows listed ?  thanks for the help

8 hours ago, DanielB said:

I called and can now get in....but still no shows listed ?  thanks for the help

Ugh, were you able to ask why the entertainment wasn't loaded to your account?

8 hours ago, EmersonNZ said:

99 days and it opened up for Harmony today

Yay!!!

3 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Entertainment for my Allure sailing just opened yesterday at 86 days out........however, no aqua show showing available. Not sure whats up with that. Got 5 other shows booked so hopefully if the aqua show opens up it is available on one of the 2 free nights or I'll have to do some shuffling.

That's so weird.  Perhaps try calling RCI?  1-800-256-6649 (24 hours/7 days)