Anyone Cruise on Royal's Hoilday Cruise

VinceC

I am cruising on one of Royal's Holiday cruises.  Scheduled out of Ft Lauderdale on Nov. 29, 2020 on the Oasis. 

What should I expect?  Is it Crowded?  Is there anything special that I should not miss?

Any additional helpful information would be appreciated.....

Typically more children.  This will be a Thanksgiving cruise so they will have a turkey dinner entree option in the main dining room on Thursday.  They might try to charge more for specialty restaurants on Thanksgiving also and sometimes they won't honor dining packages if they're doing a special meal in that specialty restaurant.  Typically they will start setting up Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving.  Other than that, it's cruising as usual!

Air travel can be pretty busy and pricey during this time as well, so be prepared for sticker shock there if you haven't priced out Thanksgiving airfare recently.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

Typically more children.  This will be a Thanksgiving cruise so they will have a turkey dinner entree option in the main dining room on Thursday.  They might try to charge more for specialty restaurants on Thanksgiving also and sometimes they won't honor dining packages if they're doing a special meal in that specialty restaurant.  Typically they will start setting up Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving.  Other than that, it's cruising as usual!

Air travel can be pretty busy and pricey during this time as well, so be prepared for sticker shock there if you haven't priced out Thanksgiving airfare recently.

This is the week after Thanksgiving,  2020