Odyssey & Southern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale

tonyfsu21

7 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Important to note, it looks like they might have Axed Jamie’s Italian in favor of the new Giovannis table & kitchen. 

That's been a recent trend with Oasis and Allure.  Neither had their Giovanni's replaced with Jamies. Rather, RC chose to update it.

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Just saw the new Odyssey will be headed on 8 day voyages to the Southern Caribbean out of Port Everglades. We really enjoy this itinerary!   

I am trying to make up my mind on the 7 night itinerary on Odyssey (Cococay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Labadee) or the 7 night sailing on Symphony with the same itinerary for Jan 2021. I know I want this itinerary because of the 2 private island stops and had been leaning toward Symphony because we LOVE the Oasis class and because Quantum ships have been labeled 'cold'weather' ships. However, with the details of Odyssey released today it makes the decision harder.

1 hour ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I am trying to make up my mind on the 7 night itinerary on Odyssey (Cococay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Labadee) or the 7 night sailing on Symphony with the same itinerary for Jan 2021. I know I want this itinerary because of the 2 private island stops and had been leaning toward Symphony because we LOVE the Oasis class and because Quantum ships have been labeled 'cold'weather' ships. However, with the details of Odyssey released today it makes the decision harder.

Just because it been a labeled 'cold'weather' ship doesn't mean it wont be great in Florida.

1 hour ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Waterslides and Hooked or indoor skydiving and Bumper Cars?  Odyssey and Symphony are almost more alike than different with this new iteration of Q-Ultra.

Just now, Flacruiser99 said:

Just because it been a labeled 'cold'weather' ship doesn't mean it wont be great in Florida.

They aren't doing an indoor pool on Odyssey..so there is more open deck space.  Not so much a "cold weather" ship compared to the other Q-class ships.  It's almost like they intentionally designed her to move away from that cold-weather label.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

They aren't doing an indoor pool on Odyssey..so there is more open deck space.  Not so much a "cold weather" ship compared to the other Q-class ships.  It's almost like they intentionally designed her to move away from that cold-weather label.

Indoor pool? As in that awesome tiered pool in the solarium area or was there another?