Specialty dining restaurants with kids

Jimmy29L

2 hours ago, DJsMrs said:

All the specialty dining restaurants offer a kids menu.  Bon Appetit!

I know that but the specialty dining restaurants have specific to each restaurant kids menu , I was curious if you could still get chicken fingers or something similar even if it’s not on the kids menu 

Most of the kid's menus are pretty appropriate, but in our experience, if there's something that they want, the staff typically can get it, either from the MDR or from the Windjammer, and have it brought to the specialty restaurant.  They've always been very accommodating to our daughter.  

15 minutes ago, Jimmy29L said:

I know that but the specialty dining restaurants have specific to each restaurant kids menu , I was curious if you could still get chicken fingers or something similar even if it’s not on the kids menu 

Yes - I feel like they may offer the same kids' menu that's on offer in the MDR.  I have a picky eater and they hooked him up with mac and cheese, chicken fingers ... pretty much whatever he wanted.

19 minutes ago, betatke1480 said:

Most of the kid's menus are pretty appropriate, but in our experience, if there's something that they want, the staff typically can get it, either from the MDR or from the Windjammer, and have it brought to the specialty restaurant.  They've always been very accommodating to our daughter.  

Cool thanks 

Just came off Navigator.  The specialty restaurants (except for Izumi) all had a kid’s menu based on the type of restaurant it was.  (different from the MDR kid’s menu) HOWEVER, they all let our son eat off the regular adult menu for the $10/meal that they charge kids who are 6 - 12 yo.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:41 AM, edariano said:

I have the opposite question, my 11 year old will want food from the regular menu, will she be limited to the kids meals?  She loves steak and is a fairly adventurous eater

@ChrisK2793 commented 2 posts up that they let his children eat off the regular menu even with the 10.00 child rate.

• 1 month later...