Port of call Seattle question

jeanner

While it is technically walkable, I will tell you that it is UPHILL from the port (either pier) to the market. If you're planning to meander that way, taking in the sights along the way then walking is fine. But if you want maximum time at the market, catch a cab. Walking back after is much easier ? 

3 hours ago, jeanner said:

Can anyone tell me if you can walk from the cruise port in Seattle to the Public Market?  Looks possible from googlemaps, but that is not always accurate. Thank you.

If you mean the pier that  Royal Caribbean uses (Smith Cove), it's a 2.7 mile walk (about an hour, depending on your rate of hoofing it).  I'd Uber it.

10 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If you mean the pier that  Royal Caribbean uses (Smith Cove), it's a 2.7 mile walk (about an hour, depending on your rate of hoofing it).  I'd Uber it.

I agree.  I don't think the way to the cruise terminal from the Public Market (vice versa) is "walker-friendly".  I remember lots of winding and turning on the shuttle ride from my hotel in the Public Market area.

image.thumb.png.e79cf384b0f0ea3320109cb434bc5d5b.png