Change of address

27 minutes ago, A.connell97 said:

Hey guys, I recently moved since booking my cruise and need to change my address on my drivers license, do I need to notify royal Caribbean of  an of the address change or is it not an issue, thanks in advance!

Only if you booked a resident rate and you mover to a different state. I would notify RCI though.

8 minutes ago, TJ! said:

Was there a price difference to get the real ID and is it mandatory?

Real ID is just a minimum standard of security for IDs.  Your passport is Real ID compliant.  A Real ID drivers license cost depends on the state.  My state just came out with Real ID on its drivers license a few months ago.  It will be required to have a Real ID to fly after 1 October 2020.  

3 hours ago, A.connell97 said:

Hey guys, I recently moved since booking my cruise and need to change my address on my drivers license, do I need to notify royal Caribbean of  an of the address change or is it not an issue, thanks in advance!

If you belong to Crown and Anchor, you might check your profile.  I can't remember what it contains, but I thought it had a mailing address.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Only if your name on the ID is "Nick Papageorgio"

We're going to Vegas next month, and I plan to put a dollar in, get a car...put a dollar in, get a car. ?

I had a Real ID and didn't realize it. Some states have already been issuing them - Texas started in 2016. A Real ID driver's license has a gold circle with a star inside it in the upper right corner.

Enjoy your cruise!

20191023_083948.jpg