Voom onboard price

mcoler18

2 hours ago, mcoler18 said:

How much is Voom usually onboard? We sail on Saturday and its on our planner at £11.39 (about $14) a day, is that a good price?

The price online is almost always a better deal that onboard.  At least, it's no worse than onboard. 

My advice is to prebook it now. You can always cancel and rebook the Voom prior to your cruise if the price drops.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

The price online is almost always a better deal that onboard.  At least, it's no worse than onboard. 

My advice is to prebook it now. You can always cancel and rebook the Voom prior to your cruise if the price drops.

Or if you're Diamond or above and like some mathematical gymnastics - https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/01/04/cruise-hack-maximize-voom-internet-discount-diamond-members-or-above

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 7:20 AM, AshleyDillo said:

My last cruise in September it was $14.99 for surf and $19.99 for surf & stream if you purchased it when you got onboard.  I have found that it is a better price to purchase it on your cruise planner ahead of time.

Agreed prices prior to the cruise are always better than purchasing on the cruise, this includes drink packages as well