Will you lose any "used" onboard credit if you cancel that purchase?

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

No. If you make a pre-cruise Cruise Planner purchase using available OBC and then cancel that purchase, all of your OBC will be immediately refunded.  I can’t think of any exception 

I've done exactly that a few times and the OBC was back immediately as soon as I completed the cancellation online.

21 hours ago, BecomingACruiseAddict said:

The title pretty much says it all.  I search the blog, and could have missed it, but didn't find anything.  Will you lose any "used" onboard credit if you cancel that purchase?

Related to what has been said, you need to know whether your OBC is refundable or not when you are on the ship, and whether it is split among stateroom occupants.  Example: Passenger 1 and 2 each have $25 nonrefundable OBC, and Passenger 2 never uses Seapass to spend it.  If the stateroom credit card information is linked to Passenger 1, the OBC for Passenger 2 might not be applied to the excess balance at disembarkation, because Passenger 2 never used the Seapass.  This happened to us on the Harmony in May.  Most of us don't have trouble spending  OBC on the ship, but it is something to watch when you cruise....Many of us track our stateroom balances on the room TV and avoid problems later.