Two Bottles of Wine per Cabin

Sharla215

16 hours ago, NEbluebird said:

Every video says it's available but we bought the unlimited drink package and think it would be a waste of our time to bring two along with us. 

That's been my experience as well. If you have the unlimited alcohol package, bringing your own wine seems overkill.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:09 AM, Matt said:

That's been my experience as well. If you have the unlimited alcohol package, bringing your own wine seems overkill.

Doing the math the DDP doesn't really work out for us since most of our days are docked and only 1 sea day (on a 7 day cruise). So I think bringing the two bottles will at least help us keep our drink cost down between the two of us.

one or two drinks during the day and the bottles at dinner.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

If you have the unlimited alcohol package, bringing your own wine seems overkill.

I belong to a local wine club and save the best bottles for holidays and cruises. I love the option of having a favorite in my room - even with the drink package, especially since wine is so subjective. For example, everyone raves about the Kim Crawford one - I hate it. I like having "the good stuff" in my cabin so I can share, or not.