Labeling Drink Cups?

Shiegra

Does anyone have any tips on labeling or other ways to tell whose reusable drink cups are whose? We are cruising on Adventure in 2 weeks with 4 kids and all 6 of us have drink packages.  I don't know what the cups look like so I cannot tell if I should bring a colored band for them or do some vinyl decals.  I know my kids will fight over who has which cup, even though they are exactly the same! ?

Thanks!
Leslie

They usually have a bunch of different drink cups -- I've seen a mix of the old and new patterns.  You will get the cups with your package in your room.  You can take the unwrapped cups to where they're hawking the drink packages on the Promenade and politely ask to swap them out.  

Like, @CGTLH said, the cups come in different colors/patterns. Out of pure happenstance, my wife and I have been given two different cups each time we cruise. With six people, though, you probably will be looking at some duplicates.

I think you are on the right track, though. Just bring some labels, stickers, a sharpie, etc. to differentiate.

• 2 years later...