Fan

5 hours ago, L454S said:

Wally World....$14, pack in carry on.

Cruise Fan.jpg

DSCN7000.jpeg

This is the exact fan I have gotten on my last 5 cruises when I asked for a fan to be brought to my room.  So these are totally approved ?  There are a limited number on board the ships that you can ask for.  Sometimes the Room Steward might tell you they dont have them, but they have them on the ships.  You can ask at Guest Services as well.  I dont recommend waiting too long on day one as I've never been given the number of them that they have.  BUT, I did have a group on board that requested between all the rooms 25... and they had them.

If your asking about these for white noise purposes...you might be surprised that you many not need one. I always sleep with a fan at home, but when cruising the hum of the ship and the AC etc is enough for me to block out other noises..

If you just want it for the air movement, well that's different.

7 hours ago, monctonguy said:

If your asking about these for white noise purposes...you might be surprised that you many not need one. I always sleep with a fan at home, but when cruising the hum of the ship and the AC etc is enough for me to block out other noises..

If you just want it for the air movement, well that's different.

There’s a free app called Bedtime Fan and it’s great for white noise. 

Carry a fan that I got from walmart as well, it is a small version of an industrial fan and is all metal, we use take it every cruise and have not had an issue.  Only thing that they frown on is if you keep it running when you are out of the room for long periods of time.