*sigh* it's going to be a long night at work....

I got the same message when I tried to login to the cruise planner but not when I was looking at cruises. I have gotten the exact same messages many times before on the cruise planner section of the website and the main webpage where cruise can be booked and when I logged on to the main webpage and the cruise planner section about 36-48 hours after I seen those messages that the webpage could not be accessed, I tried agin 36-48 hours later and I was able to view cruises and login to the cruise planner.

The first thing that you should do is give your web browser permission to access the website then login to the cruise planner again.

If you still cannot login to the cruise planner then here are some thing that you should do: first turn your cache cookies off and then attempt to login to your cruise planner again & if that doesn’t work then try switching to private mode or use another web browser. 

hope that helps and that you can view access your cruise planner and also view cruises.

Edited by Bakerette

4 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

if I can't stalk the website looking at cruises/cruise planner!!!! FOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

access denied.PNG

I got that too. One minute I was happily browsing dining packages and shore excursions, and the next I'd been thrown out and not allowed back in. Royal IT strikes again. ?

I expect (hope) things will be back to normal in a bit.

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I got that too. One minute I was happily browsing dining packages and shore excursions, and the next I'd been thrown out and not allowed back in. Royal IT strikes again. ?

I expect (hope) things will be back to normal in a bit.

Ha, yeah, it didn't last long, and I'm pretty used to glitches. 

2 hours ago, Bakerette said:

The first thing that you should do is give your web browser permission to access the website then login to the cruise planner again.

If you still cannot login to the cruise planner then here are some thing that you should do: first turn your cache cookies off and then attempt to login to your cruise planner again & if that doesn’t work then try switching to private mode or use another web browser. 

hope that helps and that you can view access your cruise planner and also view cruises.

I did try different browsers from private mode - it wasn't me, it was Royal (as is typical).  I knew it wasn't me because I log on every night at work and never have an issue.  It's just a matter of patience!  :)

7 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

if I can't stalk the website looking at cruises/cruise planner!!!! FOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

access denied.PNG

I know how you feel.  Our fire wall blocks out many websites...but lucky for me RC isn't one of them.?

We're a defense contractor so for security reasons there are a lot of websites that we can't get too.  We get a graphic of a big flashing light telling us access is denied. ?

Sometimes it seems kinda random too.  There are a couple of local tv stations that won't load and some that do.  I got nothin'

Mike

18 minutes ago, MicroBeta said:

I know how you feel.  Our fire wall blocks out many websites...but lucky for me RC isn't one of them.?

We're a defense contractor so for security reasons there are a lot of websites that we can't get too.  We get a graphic of a big flashing light telling us access is denied. ?

Sometimes it seems kinda random too.  There are a couple of local tv stations that won't load and some that do.  I got nothin'

Mike

Yeah, we're blocked on some things. That wasn't the issue last night. It was just a Royal Caribbean glitch. Luckily it didn't last too long, as I feared, because it's been one .... ridonkulously....slow....night.

I've received that message before also but later saw that if you were in Cruise Planner and did not hit save cart and log out, even though there was not cart, and tried to go back in to cruise planner it would lock you out for a certain period of time (30-60 minutes, don't remember exact time). That is why I was blocked, because I had just closed internet explorer without saving cart and logging out. The time period was not that long and I was able to log in later that evening, but it was frustrating before I figured it out.