Black Friday Sale question

ChrisK2793

Honestly, I last year noticed things going on sale as early as Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon before Black Friday, even before the "sale" banner was put up.  I've found price drops on various things in the cruise planner in between "sales".  I just check the planner frequently and never rely on posted sales.

12 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Honestly, I last year noticed things going on sale as early as Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon before Black Friday, even before the "sale" banner was put up.  I've found price drops on various things in the cruise planner in between "sales".  I just check the planner frequently and never rely on posted sales.

‘Thank you 

13 minutes ago, WesKinetic said:

Odd question, but does anyone know if the Black Friday sales are posted on board? I'm assuming maybe at the Next Cruise desk? I will be on Adventure of the Seas the week of Thanksgiving and hadn't planned on getting an internet package. 

Yes they are. I booked it on Cyber Monday one year on disembarkation day at NextCruie (yes, they are open on disembarkation day).

1 hour ago, WesKinetic said:

Odd question, but does anyone know if the Black Friday sales are posted on board? I'm assuming maybe at the Next Cruise desk? I will be on Adventure of the Seas the week of Thanksgiving and hadn't planned on getting an internet package. 

I'm pretty sure you can access Royal's site on the on-board computers without having to pay for internet. The computers are midship on deck 8 ("RC Online"). 

2 hours ago, WesKinetic said:

You can connect to the wifi onboard the ship and will be able to access Royal's website without paying for internet.  Use that to price check what cruise you are interested in and then walk over and have NextCruise book it for you.