GTY 2 bedroom for Harmony 11/3, wait listed my 3 child

So we paid for a GTY 2 bedroom Grand suite because there are 5 of us. It was the only option when we booked. Then we were told that there MAY not be a room for 5 guests.  My husband has terminal cancer and we got the few short months talk in September and he wanted to have a family vacation before he was too physically impacted. So we gambled and hoped that something would happen to make it work.  Right now it doesn’t look like there are any unassigned rooms that would fit more than 4. I am hoping that someone upgrades and it opens up something. Anybody think this could happen?  

10 hours ago, Anxious mom said:

So we paid for a GTY 2 bedroom Grand suite because there are 5 of us. It was the only option when we booked. Then we were told that there MAY not be a room for 5 guests.  My husband has terminal cancer and we got the few short months talk in September and he wanted to have a family vacation before he was too physically impacted. So we gambled and hoped that something would happen to make it work.  Right now it doesn’t look like there are any unassigned rooms that would fit more than 4. I am hoping that someone upgrades and it opens up something. Anybody think this could happen?  

I can't say but keep calling. Maybe try the Crown and Anchor number too. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Use whatever you need to make this vacation happen.