St. Thomas - age restrictions

niksal

We did this one when our boys were young... about 5 and 7. We brought their own snorkel gear and life jackets. To get to shore, you must either walk down swim steps or jump right in off the boat... then swim. 

It was a great excursion. It was a bit choppy that day out in the open water, but the snorkelling was breathtaking. 

Go to the excursion desk on boarding day, request the child be added. If not, then request a refund if you have already booked it for the adults. Have a backup plan! 

12 hours ago, niksal said:

Our family would like to book an excursion (sail to Christmas and Honeymoon coves) but are somewhat surprised that there is an age limitation of min 5. Our youngest is 4.5 at the time. Do you think I can call in and get this booked? Or is this a hard limit?

If Royal has date of birth on file, it should enforce age restrictions.  My example: when I was over 65, I was unable to book a snorkeling excursion that had 65 as the maximum age.  Good luck with the work-around of calling someone....maybe I should have tried that.