Flights out of Miami

Gregg S

Hi

Sailing in Symphony in February and trying to determine which flight to get back home at the end. A 10:15am flight is significantly cheaper, but not sure if it allows enough time. 
Last year we sailed on Harmony and took a pm flight out of FT Lauderdale and waited in the airport for what seemed like forever. It was brutal. Thanks for the advice. 
Gregg

Sounds like a tight time schedule.  With any minor hiccup you might miss it or atleast be very stressed out.  Our personal preference is to have a little buffer.  We don't mind sitting in the airport for a bit and just going over videos and pictures from the cruise while we wait.  And of course getting caught up on the world (emails, texts, phone calls, news, etc..).  Our 2 cents

1 minute ago, MO & LO on the go! said:

Sounds like a tight time schedule.  With any minor hiccup you might miss it or atleast be very stressed out.  Our personal preference is to have a little buffer.  We don't mind sitting in the airport for a bit and just going over videos and pictures from the cruise while we wait.  And of course getting caught up on the world (emails, texts, phone calls, news, etc..).  Our 2 cents

I agree, too stressful for me also.

For a flight out of Miami, don't think you'll have any problems if you get up and out of there early.  I was at the airport by 730am when I self-debarked Symphony at about 6:45am.  Of course I was using the rental car shuttle, so it didn't get caught up in all the taxi/rideshare mess since they operate out of a different lane in the terminal but even that didn't seem too busy at the very earliest debarkation time.  It was a whole other mess when I was back at the terminal at 930am, though.